Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 24th, 2005, 5:27 am 
hmmm. im going to miss hq a lot.. just when i had applied to be a moderator.. =( rs wont be fun without runehq... its weird to have a close relationship to a web-side.. but i have.. going to miss all the ppl... 30k members.. dam.. i were member nr 77... hmmm. well.. mmaybe i just quit rs.. its sad... *sigh*

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 24th, 2005, 5:27 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 24th, 2005, 12:19 pm 
Steel Member

RS Name: Thunderdog7
RS Status: P2P
Yes, more RuneHQ exiles have joined me! Dravan, Trekkie, Monkeymatt, Markus, Norheded - welcome one and all.

Um, did anyone here remember I'm well over 18? Now that I've heard that the'yre back up for a while, I'm gonna PM Weezy & Stormy about buying the databases & other useful stuff, if nobody wants to buy the whole site outright. I just can't stand to see all that work lost - I feel like that stuff belongs to the whole RS community.

T-Dogg out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 24th, 2005, 12:51 pm 
Quote:
Yes, more RuneHQ exiles have joined me! Dravan, Trekkie, Monkeymatt, Markus, Norheded - welcome one and all.

Yeah - I'm here.. But it would be nice if you could actually spell my name correctly :P :P :P

And we are now allowed to take all the stuff from RuneHQ for private use.. As long as we don't put it out on any websites - we're home free :) Buying off the databases might seem harsh.. But you're right.. The information in those databases belong to the all the players of Runescape..

.. It still bites that we don't have RuneHQ after the 1st of april :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 24th, 2005, 1:40 pm 
i reckon anyone over 18 who liked runehq should take it over come on ppl

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 24th, 2005, 1:41 pm 
T-Dogg wrote:

Um, did anyone here remember I'm well over 18? Now that I've heard that the'yre back up for a while, I'm gonna PM Weezy & Stormy about buying the databases & other useful stuff, if nobody wants to buy the whole site outright. I just can't stand to see all that work lost - I feel like that stuff belongs to the whole RS community.

T-Dogg out.

dude u would rock if u did....the nall of us exiles could be mods lol