Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 16th, 2005, 7:11 pm 
Well, If you really want to be a better rs player you just need to train harder. I got mad after rs2 came out, then I quit for like 6 months. I come back now to see that I'm just an average player now, considering i was one of the best duelers in classic, and a decently high level. Now I'm so behind. It will just take a summer of work to become one of the best for me. So if you quit, your just screwing yourself over.

8) Ladykady

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 16th, 2005, 7:11 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 16th, 2005, 11:24 pm 
Adamantite Member

I have been playing letly.. woodcutting and fletching and alching.. got about 100k so far... anyway im just so confused how a pure can pk.. i mean 1def.... = 1hit lol....

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 17th, 2005, 2:59 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Frozen007
RS Status: P2P
Reddre wrote:
I have been playing letly.. woodcutting and fletching and alching.. got about 100k so far... anyway im just so confused how a pure can pk.. i mean 1def.... = 1hit lol....

with your fletching?? you only earn 100 k??

I earn 1 mil a day if i want :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 17th, 2005, 6:42 am 
Black Member

RS Name: irishclover1
His fletching is only 63.

And dude there's so many ways you can make money, you just gotta read forums and stuff and see what there's a market in.

You have 65 mining; go to the guild and mine 1k coal and then sell for 100 - 150 each. There you got 100 - 150k.

You have 64 woodcutting; Cut as many Yews as you feel like and sell them for 250 - 300 each. For example; if you cut 1k Yews then you can sell them for 250 - 300k.

Get your fletching to 70 so you can make Yew longs; then cut and string them for xp and then sell them for 400 - best offer.

There's a lot of ways to make money with your skills, you just have the pick the best ways to do it.

I never really liked playing rs because I was always short on cash and wasn't really interested in making my own cash until I realized how to use my skills.

Now on a good day I can make between 300k to 1 million just from my skills.

With your skills you should be able to do all that plus more :) I hope this helps and influences your decision not to leave :)

*NOTE* - All prices listed above are from the rune village price guides.*

Regards,

Irishclover1

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 17th, 2005, 8:49 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Frozen007
reddre this tip w'll help you a lot i think :wink: ( thanks to irishclover1 )

And if you realy need money you also can work for high lvl players

like picking flax for 100 ea or running for runecraft
with this you can earn tons of money to :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 17th, 2005, 10:02 am 
Black Member

Frozen wrote:
reddre this tip w'll help you a lot i think :wink: ( thanks to irishclover1 )

And if you realy need money you also can work for high lvl players

like picking flax for 100 ea or running for runecraft
with this you can earn tons of money to :wink:

Exactly, there are so many ways to make money. You just have to explore your options.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 17th, 2005, 10:02 am 
Black Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 17th, 2005, 2:12 pm 
Adamantite Member

Well, after some time and thinking i got an idea for the perfect way to make money.. i'll post a short guide and i'll see what you guys think.

also, i got slayer to 55 finnaly and ill just try to get cash:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 17th, 2005, 2:15 pm 
Black Member

Alright, looking forward to seeing your guide.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 18th, 2005, 7:45 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Status: Old School (2007)
Ahh, makin cash is kind of hard. I thought I would never make up any but somehow I ended up with full rune trimmed. But even after I got that armor I got bored of the game. That is why I am done with the game for a while, and I don't know if I'll play it again. But hey, quittin Runescape is a little load off your back. I'm pretty happy now that I'm not playing, because it leaves me more free time to do things. Back when I played, I would come home from school or a store etc and just jump on the computer and play for 3 hours until I realized I needed to do homework, then just kept on playing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 5:27 am 
Runite Member

As everyone has been stating cash is quite easy to make but you must know the basic ropes (guidelines/tips) to be able to maximise your profit.

At the moment for me to make money i fish sharks. I know that it may not be the fastest way but it works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 6:56 am 
BANNED

RS Name: Crysala
hey man ill tell u a story...
i trusted a friend right...and if known him for a while..and i was convinced he wouldnt screw me over...but guess what? HE DID! and i lost 1,000,000!! thats 1 MILLION! lost! gone! bye byes! and it took me about 3 months to get it too...and in case ur thnking why i gave it to him in the first place it was for armor...to buy for me...and well he never got the armor for me. i was sooooo mad and upset...then i had 48 smithing and about 65 mining and pretty ******* other stats. i was determined to quit and never come back because i thought i was a crap player and would never be able to get back on track and get all my money back and be succesful again. the next day i was back on lol :oops: shame on me! my plan didnt work too well did it? and so...
i got back on and got my smithing up to 53 and my mining is soaring up to 79 now and counting! ive made back my mil and more and im still going and ive closed a deal on a full set of armor that i was orignally going to buy so its all good now. i am raking it in and my stats are getting better and better. so it would be a real shae to see someone put themselves down and go for 2 months! i dont know howd ud do it! id never be able to cope! lol...so i suggest you dont go...if you need some help i can lend a hand if you want...pm me....so ye...use my story as a source of inspiration if you want guys! and an example! DONT PAY FOR ANYTHING U CANT SEE! lol and dont be as dumb as me! lolz....
wow that was long...will i get in trouble for that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 11:03 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Stanley1943
RS Status: F2P
crysala wrote:
i trusted a friend right...and if known him for a while..and i was convinced he wouldnt screw me over...but guess what? HE DID! and i lost 1,000,000!! thats 1 MILLION! lost! gone! bye byes! and it took me about 3 months to get it too...and in case ur thnking why i gave it to him in the first place it was for armor...to buy for me...and well he never got the armor for me. i was sooooo mad and upset...then i had 48 smithing and about 65 mining and pretty ******* other stats. i was determined to quit and never come back because i thought i was a crap player and would never be able to get back on track and get all my money back and be succesful again. the next day i was back on lol :oops: shame on me! my plan didnt work too well did it? and so...
i got back on and got my smithing up to 53 and my mining is soaring up to 79 now and counting! ive made back my mil and more and im still going and ive closed a deal on a full set of armor that i was orignally going to buy so its all good now. i am raking it in and my stats are getting better and better. so it would be a real shae to see someone put themselves down and go for 2 months! i dont know howd ud do it! id never be able to cope! lol...so i suggest you dont go...if you need some help i can lend a hand if you want...pm me....so ye...use my story as a source of inspiration if you want guys! and an example! DONT PAY FOR ANYTHING U CANT SEE! lol and dont be as dumb as me! lolz....

I guess not.. And a sad story.. 1 Milion.. That will need me like 1 month to get it.. yup.. good point.. "Dont pay for anything you cant see"

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 4:56 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: combat 3 ha
RS Status: Classic
stanley1943 wrote:
crysala wrote:

I guess not.. And a sad story.. 1 Milion.. That will need me like 1 month to get it.. yup.. good point.. "Dont pay for anything you cant see"

lol alex is my best freidn and i dun trust him dat much and can u pls bot do blue

But death waits for us all

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 4:58 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Stanley1943
RS Status: F2P
eric570 wrote:
lol alex is my best freidn and i dun trust him dat much and can u pls bot do blue

what is bot do blue? are you talking about me?? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 5:21 pm 
Adamantite Member

well, i stil go on sometimes.. very little a day... but i got 1.4m yesterday... or the day befor.. i forgot wich.. nothing to do now though.