Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 11:07 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Stanley1943
RS Status: F2P
Steve wrote:
Who really gives a **** about ads, you get pretty much no lagg, and there ads ffs.

I agree with you.. It doesn't give much ads.. your right!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 11:07 am 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 11:08 am 
Rsbandb Donor

Steve wrote:
Who really gives a **** about ads, you get pretty much no lagg, and there ads ffs.

Yup..It doesn't give much lag.. Your right!

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 11:11 am 
Rsbandb Donor

irishclover1 wrote:
Quote:
I dont need to help jagex and i dont feel like it.

Then maybe you shoulden't be playing Jagex's games? Because by playing the game you're already helping them.

This is my thought:
Jagex make member is for more ppl to play. Then the more ppl play Runescape the more ppl want to cooperate with Jagex and put there ads.. So therefore the ads go for F2P.. And the thing start over and over .. F2p>P2p=more ppl play = more ppl want to put ads > ads go to F2P > p2p....again ...

For coments about this, please share them at http://rsbandb.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1, Thxs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 4:45 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Evanpop
RS Status: P2P
Okay I use swiftswitch mainly because the world switcher, come on with rs in a normal browser yo unee to click sighn out then go to main menu then you have to click on play game ohh and then you go and have to pick a server( if it is full you must wait tell it comes open but with a world switcher you don't have to) then log in. It takes a min just to switch a dam server. And why wouldn't f2p deserve no banners, guys i hope you played f2p for awhile then got p2p or your an idiot. Most f2ps become members. And another thing runescape started as a 100% free game it cost them no money to make, but now they have hired ppl that need to feed their families :). Does it really bother you p2p that a f2p can have no ads?? Ohhhh noooo not no ads for f2ps AHHHHHhhHhH it isn't fair, **** cry babies. You guys get enough for paying already, like I have not seen one week go by with out a update for p2ps. So please stop crying. And about the f2ps do you really think 14 y/o ( just picked the age since it seems like most that play are 14 y/ o) is going to click on most those ads. Which breings up something very very funny! Okay they have a word censor, but why are most the ads for dating **** showing like a chick in their underwear. You can't even say "Need" and "1k" or it censors it as "****" :lol:

\^/---> The Mighty Nooblets, Clan Peacefull <---\^/

Click here to see my picture gallery!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 4:49 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

Blckbio wrote:
Okay I use swiftswitch mainly because the world switcher, come on with rs in a normal browser yo unee to click sighn out then go to main menu then you have to click on play game ohh and then you go and have to pick a server( if it is full you must wait tell it comes open but with a world switcher you don't have to) then log in. It takes a min just to switch a dam server. And why wouldn't f2p deserve no banners, guys i hope you played f2p for awhile then got p2p or your an idiot. Most f2ps become members. And another thing runescape started as a 100% free game it cost them no money to make, but now they have hired ppl that need to feed their families :). Does it really bother you p2p that a f2p can have no ads?? Ohhhh noooo not no ads for f2ps AHHHHHhhHhH it isn't fair, **** cry babies. You guys get enough for paying already, like I have not seen one week go by with out a update for p2ps. So please stop crying. And about the f2ps do you really think 14 y/o ( just picked the age since it seems like most that play are 14 y/ o) is going to click on most those ads. Which breings up something very very funny! Okay they have a word censor, but why are most the ads for dating **** showing like a chick in their underwear. You can't even say "Need" and "1k" or it censors it as "****" :lol:

but the point about using SwiftSwitch is it lags...and I don't get what you were trying to type under the **** :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 4:51 pm 
Adamantite Member

This was never ment to be any flame thread and im p2p and i posted the idea:P

People have a choice... let them choose.

I'll leave it at that and let you guys post if you wish.. i'm done with this thread though.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 19th, 2005, 4:51 pm 
Adamantite Member