Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: ******* Gamers [Not but sort-of an Informer Article]
PostPosted: April 5th, 2013, 3:53 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Estor
RS Status: Retired
Warning: Contains naughty words, naughty subject matter, and a complete *******.

Yes it is the Internet, but there are just some people who are just complete jackasses. Here's my example which happened but a few minutes ago. For a little backstory you'll have to understand how Trouble In Terrorist Town works, so yeah. FYI He is the server owner and was being a ****. (Happened on the MineCraft Map) First off he was a traitor, but then no clipped away, I ***** about Admins abusing their powers. Then he is a detective and I was an innocent. I got tested twice in front of him and I followed him. But when we reached the top of the lighthouse he shot me for not IDing a body. I've never been shot for not IDing a body before, I just didn't think anything of it because I was proven an innocent and I was excused. Then when the round was over I asked him about it, and he explained I didn't ID the body. Now honestly, this is a stupid reason to begin with because why is IDing a body so significant? Someone will find it anyway. That's the worst way to prove your innocent/a traitor ever (from now on when I'm a traitor, I'm going to ID bodies). So anyways, once I said that I was tested and I didn't think about it, he claimed that I was never tested. Now even when I added him on Steam he still denied I got tested (BTW I got tested around 30 seconds before I was shot >_>). So he's not actually lying, he's just a bloody **** moron. And so I ***** about that too. So we argued a bit and then he told me to end it and said I was being childish. I finished off mid-conversation with "Your telling lies >_>" (keep in mind this is over the server public chat - note that he begins talking to me with the "server/announcement" text that appears exclusively in front of your view, just to get more attention). This was genuinely the last thing I was going to say, until I saw "Someone: gagged So What's New?" I said some keyboard spam and what that did was replaced my messages into embarrassing phrases such as something along the lines of jacking off in public. I could still use my mic but I didn't want to use it, I just kept quiet a bit. Then the map changed and I added him, hopefully giving him a peace of my god **** mind. He was saying that I was getting mad over a game, and I was genuinely going to get over the mistake/******* he made/caused, but what ***** me off was how he reacted. Yes, a game's a game, but he decided to be an ******* about it.

Here's the conversation (I added him):

/=[GG]=\Ghostie: Hellooo
So What's New?: Yeah....
/=[GG]=\Ghostie is now playing Garry's Mod. Click here to join.
[I am typing the whole **** storm for him and he notices that]
/=[GG]=\Ghostie: typing a lot there
So What's New?: I mean for the record I was truely going to leave it as "Your telling lies >_>" but you decided to post a server wide message, provoking me, and you gimped me. Now you're calling me the child but really thats pretty childish to get upset about and then replace that persons messages with something along the lines of jacking off in public. You can ban me if you want, but for the record you're being a ****** bag. It was completely uncalled for. And 1:1, this isn't server wide; I remember being tested twice. And you just do it because you know you can't get in trouble, you own the server. But that shouldn't mean you get to be a complete D bag and embarass someone.
So What's New?: There
So What's New?: yes i was typing a lot
So What's New?: so yeah
So What's New?: If you get great satisfaction by harassing a 14-year-old over the internet, then be my guest. But you should really consider your position as the owner of the server, and not giving it a bad reputation.
/=[GG]=\Ghostie: Look if your honeslty embarresd online...go talk to someone. you didnt test. I know for a fact. you WERE going to keep going cuz you said it before. So honestly...chil the **** out. I noclipped around the map. and people got me I felt bad and stupid.
/=[GG]=\Ghostie: Btw this server has been up for 6 months its fine Im a good owner you're just mad over a video game
So What's New?: I didnt care about the no clip thing
/=[GG]=\Ghostie: Bai bai
So What's New?: and I was honestly going to forget about the rdm
So What's New?: but then you provoked me, over reacted and gimped me
So What's New?: thats what got me mad
So What's New?: and it doesn't matter if people ***** at you cuz your the owner, what does it matter do you?
So What's New?: "Btw this server has been up for 6 months its fine Im a good owner you're just mad over a video game" Well no. The server is fine, you do take care of the server obviously, but you don't consider the rules. Being the owner you'll never get banned, it's incredibly annoying when admins abuse their powers, because they can get away with it. Every person will kiss your *** to avoid being banned, just for a decent server. And I'm not mad over "a video game". Again I was genuinely going to forget about the no-clip, and when I said "your spredding lies >_>" that was honestly the last thing I was going to say. I was going to get over it, yeah, so what. What got me mad was how you provoked me with a server wide message and gimped me to say stupid ****. Thats what bugs me, not the betrayl or the no-clipping. But the fact that you have to make it personal and be a complete ****** is completely unacceptable/fair/uncalled for. You can just run allong with however you want to play without getting caught. But people liek me can'tretaliate, because of the amount of abusive, disrespectful, dishonest, assholes that call themselves "Admins" or "Owners". To be perfectly honest I think I'm taking this more maturely than you are. You just avoid your players and don't care about anyone but yourself.
So What's New?: Go on block me or log off.
So What's New?: You're an ***.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And as I write this sentence it is 6:33 pm.
I said that last sentence at 5:57 pm (This article is being posted right now at: 6:55 pm, still no response). But he hasn't removed me, just unresponsive (what a surprise). He obviously doesn't know how to reply, I (a childish 14-year-old) just put him in his **** spot. What you gunna do now?

Now I told him: "But you should really consider your position as the owner of the server, and not giving it a bad reputation."

Look what he's pushed me to do. Maybe respect for your fellow players is actually important, maybe he shouldn't be a ****, you're noone once your outside of your server.

You could have just been a mature likable adult and apologized and realized your fault. But instead, you decide to fight back (in a private chat, not even on the server), ignore what I have to say, and just mindlessly tell yourself "I'm right". To be perfectly honest some times I (the "child") feel much more mature and responsible than some "adults". And to be honest, my voice isn't that high, I hear the echo of my voice when other people use the mic (because their to stupid to use headphones and the audio loops but, whatever >_>), but of course when we get into an argument he has to tie that in. I'm 15 in June, I'm not that young. A lot of "squeakers" are annoying, but people very seldom, if ever, do people actually complain about the my voice. I just don't over use it, and try to act "mature".

In conclusion, this is just one of many assholes online. In TTT, it's always abusive cheating assholes that call themselves "Admins" but these people are all over the internet.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't wish the internet was a happy-go-lucky peace land, but I wish people wouldn't make stupid assumptions, were disrespectful, and acted like ignorant jackasses. I just really hate people who abuse their powers (kind-of like the government, spending money they don't have and doing stupid ****).

So my question to you is what is the biggest ******* you've met online?

Server IP is: 67.159.59.54:27015
Server name is: GhostieGaming's TTT Server!! -Custom!- -NEWIP!-

Feel free to give this guy **** if you're interested.

Around 7:00pm: So What's New?: So yeah... just something to reflect on. For the final time, I was going to get over the mistake/Bs you made, but the way you responded to me is what ***** me off. Don't be a **** online.

Ya I'm mad bro! 8)

EDIT: Turns out I haven't been banned form the server (yet). Maybe he feels "bad".

ImageImage

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: April 5th, 2013, 3:53 pm 
Runite Member