Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: DayZ Mod Available on Steam
PostPosted: February 22nd, 2013, 6:12 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Valve wrote:
The DayZ mod for Arma II: Combined Operations is now available on Steam!

Join the scores of desperate survivors in the free award-winning and massively popular persistent multiplayer mod for Arma 2: Combined Operations!

Go Solo, team up with friends or take on the world as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive. However the infected are not your only threat. You will be forced to fight for your life against other survivors, over rare necessities like food and water, in your constant battle to survive in this wicked world.

I've heard lots of good stuff about DayZ and I have Arma II, but I haven't gotten around to playing it quite yet. It's worth checking out.

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 22nd, 2013, 6:12 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject: Re: DayZ Mod Available on Steam
PostPosted: February 22nd, 2013, 7:37 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Parselmouth
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: DGS
Duke Juker wrote:
Valve wrote:
The DayZ mod for Arma II: Combined Operations is now available on Steam!

Join the scores of desperate survivors in the free award-winning and massively popular persistent multiplayer mod for Arma 2: Combined Operations!

Go Solo, team up with friends or take on the world as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive. However the infected are not your only threat. You will be forced to fight for your life against other survivors, over rare necessities like food and water, in your constant battle to survive in this wicked world.

I've heard lots of good stuff about DayZ and I have Arma II, but I haven't gotten around to playing it quite yet. It's worth checking out.

I'm still holding out for the DayZ standalone game. It's been pushed back a bit and doesn't have a set release date, but supposedly its getting nearly ready for a release.

RSN: Parselmouth | Jaysawn on ********