Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Informer Q&A - August 2010
PostPosted: August 1st, 2010, 7:42 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
Welcome once again to our Q&A. Last month the Q&A didn't work as planned, people were confused about what kind of questions to ask and where to ask these questions. The Q&A is designed to offer you the chance to connect with our writers. The questions are to be about their articles, past or future. You can also suggest topics for future articles. These are not questions about Runescape or fixing technical problems, those types of questions can be saved for RSBANDBUpdate! or one of our forums. The questions should be something along the lines of this:

Shane: In regards to [an article of some sort] from [last year some time] what does this, this, and this mean?

Here's another:
Jason: Would it be possible for you to do an article in the future on [such and such a subject].

These are just two examples but are the general type of questions we are looking for. As for where these questions go, you can post them in this topic that you are reading right now. Please address them to either [RuneScape General], [Tech], [Gaming], or [Music]. Alternatively, you can direct them to a specific author.

If you have any questions about the Q&A process please do not hesitate to contact King Kulla or myself.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 1st, 2010, 7:42 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: Informer Q&A - August 2010
PostPosted: August 24th, 2010, 1:12 pm 
Steel Member

RS Name: Poseidon 727
RS Status: P2P
Well i don't know the Informer writers that well but i have a topic idea:

You could ask site staff to pool some of there favorite games and then ask some informer writers to come up with a list
of the 10 best of those games. This could be called something along the lines of "The Best Games of 2010". With the
end of 2010 coming up soon, it's an ideal topic at this time.

If you don't think my ideas that great then maybe you could make a list of a 10 top anything for 2010.

Hope you like to idea, Poseidon

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum Index » RSBandB » RSBANDBInformer! » Informer Q&A - August 2010 Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]