Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Economic Headlines- 20 November 2009
PostPosted: November 20th, 2009, 4:56 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Marco995
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Primal Legacy
Economic Headlines- 20 November 2009

Continuing on the downward trend, Guthan's warspear dropped 113k this week. The entire set (below) itself climbed up about 100k, but had dropped down 82k by the end of the week.
ImageImage
At the start of the month, Infinity Boots began to drop. They dropped a whopping 263k during the week, and I believe they will continue. I do not suggest buying the Infinity Boots at the moment, but other items in the Infinity Set are climbing, such as the top. If buying the set, be careful as to what might happen to the price to Infinity.

The Zamorakian Spear dropped 627k during the week. It looks as though it is beginning to bottom out, and but could possibly drop even more than it has.

Zamorak Plateskirt increased 60k
Torag's Helm increased 229k

I would not suggest buying a Saradomin Sword in the near future, as it dropped before November started, rose again, and now seems to be falling back down under 10m.

One of the biggest economic stories this week is the Nature Rune price dropping. If these commonly used runes drop in price enough, then alching could once again become profitable. It might not become profitable, because the price of Yew and Magic longbows are slowly increasing. Magic longbows stopped dropping, and Yew Longbows increased 25gp towards the end of the week. It may not be much, but there is a good chance that they will go up more.

That is all for this week. Hope you enjoyed this new weekly segment about the Runescape Economy.
Again, any questions or suggestions please send me a PM.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 20th, 2009, 4:56 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject: Re: Economic Headlines- 20 November 2009
PostPosted: November 20th, 2009, 5:00 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: itally4life
RS Status: Classic
thanks for helping me out with the nature rune/yew long bow issue :wink:

Cooper wrote:
mining? all people do is powermine anyway, no money in it. with the exception of italy4lyfe (italy4nolifemining)

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2009, 4:37 pm 
BANNED

RS Name: Powercrazy13
This article was useless to me and I'll tell you why.

You simply explained what items were rising and falling, if I wanted to know this quicker I would have simply looked in the ge database.

Also, many of these items are being merchanted by clans so info on those items don't really matter because it's not a natural price change so "informing" people of what clans are merching helps no one.

Next week you should explain why items are raising. It looks like you just took random items and used them and you didn't do your research.

PS: this post isn't flaming, it is simply explaining my opinion. Nor is this post harassment.

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2009, 5:21 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Marco995
Clan Name: Primal Legacy
I will take your great suggestions into consideration.