Post subject: Adventure Log (Beta)
PostPosted: October 30th, 2009, 12:17 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Guru in RS
RS Status: P2P
ADVENTURE LOG (Beta)

Some of you have gotten a 'sneak peak' of the new feature Jagex will open soon, the Adventure Log.
This article will delve deep into the uses of this unique tool for subscribing players.

The Adventure Log - Feeds integrated with RuneScape!
The Adventure Log is currently in Beta testing, and is open to all RuneScape Subscribing members. What is the use of this tool? To view your personal achievements, along with your friends or users that publicly display their profile.
The point of this new feature is to give credit where it's due. To the players of RuneScape. Anyone wishing to show off an achieved stat, good drop, or a player kill may do so within their Adventure Log! And the best thing, it automatically updates, so you don't have to continually post your progress with a picture on a website to show proof.

Now, you're probably wondering: "How does this help me?"
Well, now you can keep up to date with what your friends are doing along with yourself. This way, you don't have to have a conversation in-game about what your fellow friend players are doing, you can just check up on them.
Whether you wish to see the last ten things any of your friends have done, or check on their profile individually to see more, you can also view or compare your personal hi-scores to anyone on your friends list.

One of the less noticeable features, is that the Adventure Log is based upon your Clan Chat. Anyone within your clan can be seen in your Adventure Log, unless that user decides they don't want their profile public or shown to friends.

So, you want access to the Adventure Log eh? Subscribing members can go to this page: http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/

Wish to know more about the Adventure Log and how Jagex is coming along with the Beta testing? Visit the RuneScape Forums, under 'Recent Updates' and select the sticky: 'Adventurer's Log (BETA)'

Happy Hallowe'en!

Regards,
Guru in RS

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 30th, 2009, 12:17 am 
Bronze Member

Post subject: Re: Adventure Log (Beta)
PostPosted: November 1st, 2009, 12:05 pm 
Iron Member

RS Status: Never Played
since i am f2p and i know it doesnt show your own profile but it can at least show your members friend recent activity still. PURE F2P FTW..and i dont have enough exp for rsof forums. Could someone post this idea on it for me.

Post subject: Re: Adventure Log (Beta)
PostPosted: November 14th, 2009, 3:09 pm 
Steel Member

RS Name: PharoahGrant
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: grantscape
thanks for the guide, its kind of self explanatory though