Post subject: Short and Sweet 'Barrows : Meele Style' guide.
PostPosted: January 28th, 2008, 5:41 pm 

RS Name: Silverwiz9
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: RsbandbStaff
Hey Everybody!

Been getting asked to give advice how to Barrow, more specifically how I Barrow. This "guide" assumes you know what Barrows is, and the general concept of each brother, and how to complete a run. If you do not, I suggest you read the guide written by Rapidash found here on our forums and the guide written by thief18954, also found on our forums.

I've been Barrowing with my Bandos Godsword (totally kick*** 8) ) but I'll assume you don't have one. Even if you do, the general inventory won't change too much.

This is a general inventory + equip. Obviously you can swap out equipment for other substitutes (Fury for the glory (I bring glory due to DFS...Currently, I'd just lose the whip, but I'd lose the fury too, if I were to die :( ) or a different set of armor)

I've been using runes instead of teletabs due to them being quite a bit cheaper. As you can assume, doing several hundred barrows runs tends to drain a supply of tabs fairly fast :roll: The runes next to the laws are dust (air+earth) so they're quite convenient.

I also semi-forgot the DDS...Haven't been without BGS in a while, so I forgot that it might help to spec out Karil + Ahrim. When I would mage, I brought a dds to 2x spec each of those previously mentioned brothers, that way they both died a little bit faster.

Here's my set up for BGS.

When BGS'ing, I pray Piety on DH (pro-meele if hit #-o ), then move on to Karil, Ahrim, Verac, Guthan, and finally Torag. I pray Range on Karil, mage on Ahrim, and if any pray is left over, Piety on anything else I've got to kill.

Hope this helps you in your Barrowing!

~Pfkninenines

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 28th, 2008, 5:41 pm 

Post subject: Re: Short and Sweet 'Barrows : Meele Style' guide.
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2008, 7:03 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Dat_Engineer
RS Status: P2P
Might be a stupid question but with BGS do you pray melee against Dharok just in case or just piety? lol

Currently Playing:
PC - RuneScape
PS4 - Grand Theft Auto III Definitive Edition
Switch - Nexomon
PS Vita - Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky FC Evolution

Post subject: Re: Short and Sweet 'Barrows : Meele Style' guide.
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2008, 10:10 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Tim2
RS Status: Retired
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
Tidus, You need to pray Melee on DH unless you use sara brews so your hp is over 100 but that is still dangerous because I've seen people hit over 100 so prayer Piety for the strength bonus and protect from melee.

/ August '15 (Fishing) \

/ Skiller of the Year Wins - 2009 | 2015 \
/ Informer Runescape Writer from 01/27/09 to 9/27/12 | 80th Dragon Member | RSBandB donator \
/Global Moderator April 1st, 2015 - April 1st, 2015\
/ 842 to 99 Dungeoneering & First RSBandBer to 99 Dungeoneering \