Rewards:
Access to Zanaris
Ability to buy and wield dragon longswords and daggers
3 Quest Points

Difficulty:
Intermediate

Items:
Knife
(Optional: Runes for Bolt or Higher Spells, or items to fletch a bow.)

Step 1: Head to the Swamp south of Draynor. There you should find some adventurers grouped around a fire. Ask the Warrior about what they are doing there. He will let slip that they are searching for Zanaris. Ask him what makes him think its out there, then ask how he plans on finding it. Tell him he doesn't know where it is, and he will tell you that a leprechaun knows.

Step 2: Find the nearby tree that says "Chop" instead of chop down. "Chop" it and out will pop a leprechaun. He will tell you that Zanaris is in the shed in the swamp, and that you need a staff from the Dramen tree to enter.

Step 3: Bank all of your items at Draynor, and withdraw some robes, a cape, a teleport, food, and some runes, or an unstrung bow and a string. Head over to Port Sarim.(you will be fighting a 101.)

Step 4: Take to boat to Entrana. Head to the NorthWest corner of the island and you will find a ladder. Head down it.

Step 5: When down there kill zombies till they drop a bronze axe.

Step 6: Once you have the axe head past the greater demons to the room with the tree in the center. Chop it, and a tree spirit will appear.

Step 7: Now you have a choice, if you brought runes or stuff to fletch a bow, hide behind the mushrooms to the south and kill it safely. If not, then attack it with the axe equipped.

Step 8: After you have killed it, leave the area by teleporting or using the portal to the wilderness. Bank and get a knife.

Step 9: Use the knife with the branch to make a Dramen staff. Head to the shack in the Swamp, it is south of those
adventurers. Enter the shack, and.. Quest complete!

Completing this quest gives access to dragon longswords and daggers, and the many wonders of zanaris. Here there are Otherworldy Beings to train on, the cosmic altar, a slayer master, and even more quests.

Thats the guide, if you see anything wrong or i can change, just tell me.

Last edited by Shadowmages on August 28th, 2006, 11:54 am, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 27th, 2006, 9:13 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2006, 2:02 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: tomman1111
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: The Chaos Fist
you forgot to
a) put an axe in the items list and
b) put fletching equpiment for bow and arrows (optional) on

The Chaos Fist

[url=http:http://forums.rsbandb.com/viewtopic.php?t=36084]Round-Robin; war of the worlds part three- the revenge of zaros[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2006, 10:21 am 
You can't bring an axe on this island. and i will add the fletching stuff. My comp was down last night and i lost the word file so i have to rewrite =\

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2006, 4:11 pm 
Its done