Post subject: Ultimate Agility Training Guide
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2010, 7:01 am 
Steel Member

RS Name: Papero
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: w46ape
Agility Overall

The higher your Agility level is, the faster your run energy restores, and the more shortcuts and areas you can access. You train Agility be using courses.

This Guide Overall

Many players don't enjoy Agility because to them it's just "clicking." My response to that: "Isn't that mainly what Runescape is; clicking?"

Agility is my favorite skill, that's why it's my first 99. If you want to go for 99, please understand that you will need a bit of patience. Agility is unlike any other skill, and it's the skill with most clicks used (except for Firemaking). When training Agility, train it in Standard Detail so you don't lag as much.

Using the following guide, you will be able to get to 99 Agility in 2 months. With this guide, you will only need to use four courses. That's all it takes; four courses to get 99 Agility in 2 months!

Gnome Stronghold 1-60

When first starting out, you should head over to the Gnome Stronghold Course.

From level 1-60, you should stay here. I know this sounds silly, but this is the only course you can't fail. Brimhaven, Barbarian, Lycan, Dorgeshuun, and Penguin require food, this one doesn't. Agility is the only 99 that doesn't cost any money (however, you don't earn money from it, either), so you shouldn't waste your money on food when you fail a course.

Anyways, from level 1-60, stay at the gnome course. Here is a table to show you how fast you can have 60 Agility:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It takes 273,742 xp to get to 60 Agility.

Each lap at Gnome Course = 86.5 xp per lap.

If you complete 1 lap per minute, that's 5,190 xp per hour.

Ultimately, this means you will spend 53 hours at the Gnome Course. (This may seem to be a lot, but just wait until level 90-99!)

If you spend 5 hours everyday working on Agility, you can have 60 Agility in 11 days. Congratulations, you just earned 60 skills in 11 days. Once you think about it, that's very good.

Ape Atoll (60-85)

Once you hit level 60, you should move on to the Ape Atoll Agility Course. Some of you may think "I don't want to complete Monkey Madness just for a course!" Well, it's a fairly easy quest, and you could end up making some new friends.

At 60 Agility, go to Ape Atoll and train there until level 85. (You need a Ninja Monkey Greegree to use the course.) At level 75 you stop failing the course. Up until 75, take a knife with you so you can cut the pineapple next to the course (heals 8 hp).

Here's a table to show you how fast you can get from 60-75 Agility:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It takes 936,949 xp to get from 60-75 Agility.

Each lap at Ape Atoll Course = 300 xp per lap.

Seeing as you fail until level 75, you can make about 30k xp an hour.

Ultimately, this means it only takes you 32 hours to get from 60-75.

If you spend 5 hours everyday working on Agility, you can have 60-75 within 7 days. Congratulations, you have earned 75 levels in 18 days. Once you think about it, that's extremely good.

Now at level 75 Agility, you stop failing the Ape Atoll course. Stay here until level 85. Here's a table to show you how fast you can get from 75-85 Agility:

It takes 2,048,173 xp to get from 75-85 Agility.

Each lap at Ape Atoll Course = 300 xp per lap.

Seeing as you no longer fail the course, you can make about 40k xp an hour.

Ultimately, this means it only takes you 52 hours to get from 75-85.

If you spend 5 hours everyday working on Agility, you can have 75-85 within 11 days. Congratulations, you have earned 85 levels in 29 days. That's wicked good.

Gnome Advanced Course (85-93)

Now you must return to the Gnome Course, but this time, you can use the Advanced Course!

If you complete 250 perfect laps (without failing), you get a pair of pants that decrease your Weight by 10kg. At level 89 you stop failing the course.

Here's a table to show you how fast you can get your Agility from 85-89:

It takes 1,589,701 xp to get from 85-89 Agility.

Each lap at the Gnome Advance Course = 725 xp per lap.

Seeing as you are eligible to fail during this course, you can make about 50k xp in an hour.

Ultimately, this means it only takes you 32 hours to get from 85-89.

If you spend 5 hours everyday training Agility, you can have 85-89 within 7 days. Congratulations, you have earned 89 levels in 36 days. That's sickly good.

At level 89, you can no longer fail the course. Here's a table to show you how fast you can get 89-93:

It takes 2,353,334 xp to get from 89-93 Agility.

Each lap at the Gnome Advanced Course = 725 xp per lap.

Seeing as you can no longer fail the course, you can make about 55k xp in an hour.

Ultimately, this means it only takes you 43 hours to get from 89-93.

If you spend 5 hours everyday training Agility, you can have 89-93 in 9 days. Congratulations, you have earned 93 levels in 45 days. That's freakin-awesome good.

Barbarian Advanced (93-99)

Now that you have 93 Agility, you are on the final stretch and on your last course: The Barbarian Advanced Course.

If you complete 250 perfect laps (without failing), you get a torso that decreases your Weight by 12kg. At level 93 you stop failing the course, but if you have followed this guide you should already have 93 Agility.

Here's a table to show you how fast you can get your Agility from 93-99:

It takes 5,838,802 xp to get from 93-99 Agility.

Each lap at the Barbarian Advanced Course = 740.7 xp per lap.

If you work hard, you can make 65k xp in an hour.

Ultimately, this means it only takes you 90 hours to get from 93-99 Agility.

If you spend 5 hours everyday training Agility, you can have 93-99 in 18 days. Congratulations, you have earned a new skillcape in 63 days. That's only about 2 months. Some people may say that it takes 4-5 months to get 99 Agility. Now you know that it takes half of that time.

Seriously, you have a skillcape! That's BLOODY AMAZING!!!

Speak to Izzy No Beard in Brimhaven to get your new, stylish, blue cape!

Powerskilling

If you want 99 Agility in less than 2 months, try what I like to call "650k days."

One day every week once you hit 93, spend 10 hours working on Agility. If you work hard enough, you can get 650k in one day!

Make sure you have something to do so you don't get bored (listen to music or the Podcast), and go to sleep early the night before.

5 Hours Per day

Note that this guide is based on training Agility 5 hours a day. If you train less, you will get 99 Agility in 2-3 months. If you train more, you will get 99 Agility in 1-2 months.

5 hours a day is really easy. If you can start at 10:00 am, you can be finished at 3:00 pm.

If you go to school and don't think you can sqeeze in 5 hours a day, just wake up early and get 2 hours in before you go to school, and then 3 hours when you get home.

Breaks

You may ask, "When should I take breaks?"

You should take a 3-day break after achieveing 75 Agility, 93 Agility, and 96 Agility. During these breaks, you should stay away from Agility altogether. Go fish. Do a quest. Make a Youtube video. Anything to get your mind off of Agility.

Last edited by Papero Hawt on October 4th, 2010, 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2010, 7:01 am 
Steel Member

Post subject: Re: Ultimate Agility Guide
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2010, 5:13 pm 
Mithril Member

RS Name: iLethal
This is a very good guide. You must have had quite a bit of patience to achieve this goal. The agility skill cape is very well respected. A picture of the skill cape/emote might help a bit but overall it is very detailed and concise. Great job!

Post subject: Re: Ultimate Agility Training Guide
PostPosted: November 10th, 2010, 10:19 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
I believe the ultimate problem is going to be the grind. it's boring to train agility and you really need something to occupy yourself with while training 5 hours a day. last time i had a whole tv series for me to watch while i train to 80 agility from lvl 70 (i think) and i burn through 100 episodes before being getting to 76 or so from ape.

PostPosted: December 5th, 2011, 8:17 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: C3lph Titled
Im with trekkie... Alongside farming and rcing... Agility is one of the most painstaking skills you can train. Its the shear amount of clicking that you have to do where as with fishing where you just click on the fishing spot and wait (With the occasional clicking of the new fishing spot) and your done. :)

PostPosted: August 6th, 2013, 6:44 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Tacomergency
Really helpful guide, I'll definitely have to try out the ape atoll course for a few levels.

PostPosted: August 14th, 2013, 10:46 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: BadgerBarton
This is an awesome guide thanks very much!!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 14th, 2013, 10:46 am 
Bronze Member