Post subject: Hello from me to you
PostPosted: May 12th, 2021, 3:46 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: D3X1AN
RS Status: P2P
Just wanted to say a quick hello.

I've been playing RuneScape on and off for 16 years (wow, that ages me!), having gotten into it thanks to a friend at school who was working towards getting a Dragon Med Helm for his character. I started off by fishing and mining and supplying said friend with food for his PVP.

My current character has been my main for probably 5/6 years now and I properly got back into RS Nov-2020 due to finding the RS BandB podcast... you guys dragged me back to a game I'd left behind... boy has it changed since I last played (back in RS2 days).

More of a skiller, I don't enjoy the combat side of the game personally and I guess you'd consider me a "poor" player as I'm yet to hit 99 in anything yet (working on fishing, cooking, mining, smithing to be my first few) and working towards my first 100m GP with shop runs and selling items I make myself - maybe considered an easy ironman approach?

Gutted I missed out on the Divination Skill of the Month, hopefully I'll make next months!

Keep safe, keep well, keep 'scaping

- Dex

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: May 12th, 2021, 3:46 am 
Bronze Member

Post subject: Re: Hello from me to you
PostPosted: May 12th, 2021, 1:03 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
Hi there,

I'm glad you got back into the game last year. I always tell people that there are those who are not maxed and just beginning their journey. I hope you continue to find the podcast useful in that regard :)

Have you heard about our Discord? https://www.rsbandb.com/discord

Post subject: Re: Hello from me to you
PostPosted: May 13th, 2021, 1:21 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Welcome Dex. Glad you decided to join. I too started off as a an F2P skiller back in 2005. Now I'm a full fledged P2P Max Cape scrub. :P Never thought I'd get there, but with enough time, it's definitely doable. Whatever your goal, enjoy the memories and nostalgia. RS has always been a chill game for me to go back to and relax while playing. Best of luck on your journey and hope to see you around in game sometime. :)

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

Post new topic Reply to topic Forum Index » Welcoming Area » Welcoming Area » Hello from me to you Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]