Post subject: Howdy Y'all!
PostPosted: November 16th, 2020, 3:24 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Durhamax
RS Status: P2P
I'm Durhamax and I'm a Scape-aholic.

I'm new to the forums here but have been a fan of RsBandB since I found the podcast last year (and what a time to have found it). A little about myself: I'm a functioning professional (engineer) who somehow spends more time playing video games than working and I hope it never changes... I'm from Kentucky and before you ask, no I'm not a fan or KFC or Bourbon. I've been playing the same account since 2004 on and off and after calculating, roughly, I've come up with 4.7 years active as of November 2020. Weirdly, over half of my xp has come in the past year since I made the transitionfrom a 15" macbook pro to an actual dual monitor gaming PC setup.

In game I'm working towards Max, 77 levels away. After that I'm looking towards collection logs and levelling the 120's at an enjoyable pace.

The podcast makes my Monday morning commutes something to look forward to except now I work from home so I sprinkle it in throughout the week driving around town. I hope the podcast is around for long haul so I asked myself how to make sure it doesn't go away: Donate. So if you're reading this and aren't donating, stop reading and go donate now.

I hope to run into many of y'all in game and/or discord and look forward to seeing where the game goes under Mod Warden as well as where the podcast goes with Shane, Tanis, and all their contributors.

Happy Scaping.

Durhamax

Durhamax

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 16th, 2020, 3:24 pm 
Bronze Member

Post subject: Re: Howdy Y'all!
PostPosted: November 16th, 2020, 5:17 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
Welcome :)

If you wanna join Discord you can do so here: https://www.rsbandb.com/discord

Post subject: Re: Howdy Y'all!
PostPosted: November 17th, 2020, 2:12 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Jamandy52
Clan Name: 1elitesc / Jamandy52
ooh hi welcome!

Post new topic Reply to topic Forum Index » Welcoming Area » Welcoming Area » Howdy Y'all! Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]