Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 539
PostPosted: October 12th, 2015, 5:28 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
Quest week! As per usual we'll be having a guest on with us to discuss the newest quest. The quest is Call of the Ancestors, a novice quest set on Mazcab.

If you want to send us an audio question you can do that in a number of ways:
- Email them to questions@rsbandb.com
- Phone them in to 571-57-BandB (571-572-2632).

We look forward to seeing what you ask.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 12th, 2015, 5:28 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 539
PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 7:55 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Dat_Engineer
Not sure if my questions have been asked before in the podcast (probably), so feel free to ignore any of the questions you might find irrelevant.

- What do you think are the most important quests for an ironman account (based on xp/item/daily rewards maybe?)
- Same but for achievement diaries (which task sets do you think are the most important ones)
- When they release the NXT client, do you think the minimum system requirements will increase considerably, or is it likely to stay the same? (I'm using an Asus T100 windows tablet to play RS sometimes, and I don't know if it will still work :P because it only has 2GB of RAM)

(I will add more questions if I think of more)

Currently Playing:
PC - RuneScape
PS4 - Grand Theft Auto III Definitive Edition
Switch - Nexomon
PS Vita - Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky FC Evolution

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 539
PostPosted: October 15th, 2015, 2:53 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Touchpad Pro
Clan Name: Tmoa
In relation to Jade Gizmo's post about old accounts having their names deleted and so kinda removing memories of the game's early days, do you feel any melancholy when looking back at how the game was when you first started playing, the friends you made and the things you did, and then look at the game now and realize how different it is and seeing how many of your old friends have left the game? Would you have wanted it to stay the same, or are you happy with the way it has become?

I can only think of the user Buzzpatch, who is the ONLY player left in rs classic who has never quit and who has never botted. All his friends are long gone, either quit or moved on to newer versions of the game. Yet he chooses to stay in the game he loves to play. I think that's quite admirable.