Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 459
PostPosted: March 31st, 2014, 11:14 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
Post your questions.

Remember, audio questions are nice too. Send them to questions@rsbandb.com, Skype: rsbandbupdate, or just leave us a voicemail 571-572-2632.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 31st, 2014, 11:14 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 459
PostPosted: April 4th, 2014, 4:38 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: morumska
RS Status: Retired
ello shane , treekie and guest host.

morumska here in text format,

With more of the new old Armour look overrides from solomens store do you think there is another motive for pushing these out? (ie trying to make people come back from 07)
Has this year's spread of April fools joke's got more wide spread ? or have i just seem to be browsing more internet this time around?

sorry for not doing a audio question this time around, i know you peeps miss my sexy voice . and with that morumska out.

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 459
PostPosted: April 4th, 2014, 5:11 am 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Pyrnassius
RS Status: P2P
G'day from downunder... Just a quick question this week. With the release of the cosmetic 120 level capes, do you think Jagex should at least put the xp counter that sits on top of the screen so you can keep your eye on the amount of xp needed for the next level. The fireworks and such that happens for each level would at least give a player a small sense of accomplishment seeing each level they get. If they aren't going to give us new high level content, surely that should be a feature. They already have the level counter in place for dungeoneering, so it would not be hard to convert it for the other skills as well. Do you think this is an oversight on by Jagex, or another case of "let's just get it out and worry about it later". Hope you are all well and thanks for the great podcasts once again. By the way, Shane, your pick of the week a few shows ago of the tv series Continuum, was greatly appreciated. I am thoroughly enjoying that show!

Until the next time, this is Pyrn wishing you all the best of luck in the lands of Geilinor