Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 431
PostPosted: September 16th, 2013, 3:40 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
Just Trekkie and myself this week.

Post audio questions too. You can send in those audio questions to us in one of three easy ways:
1. Email them to questions@rsbandb.com
2. Leave a voicemail for us 571-57-BandB (571-572-2632)
3. Leave a voicemail for us on Skype: rsbandbupdate

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: September 16th, 2013, 3:40 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 431
PostPosted: September 18th, 2013, 6:08 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: majyk1
Hi Shane and Trekkie!

Do you think that players should be able to opt out of the ability to receive lamps and pendants on the squeal of fortune if they are already maxed in that skill? This week I got a prize prayer pendant and numerous small xp lamps in skills that I don't need xp in. It feels like a waste trading those in for the 1k gp, but I don't need the experience. If we can choose not to get daily challenges in skills we're maxed out in, why not this? Thoughts?

Thanks for the great show,

majyk1 (pronounced magic 1)

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 431
PostPosted: September 18th, 2013, 10:17 pm 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Pyrnassius
Hey guys, Pyrnassius here

What do you think of all the Super September challenges? I know a few people think they are a waste of time, but I am enjoying most of them, with the exception of the soul wars one. I feel it has introduced players to several places and features they might not normally have gone to or tried out. The social slayer was good (thanks to Morumska who joined me for that one) and ones like Schmooze where you had to go talk to NPC's was fun too. To me the game isn't all about xp, but enjoying it. It was good to try and remember all the rulers and heroes and try and find them. Also, I had several people not know about urns and the bonus xp they can recieve with them, so it has helped educate players on different things too. I am glad Jagex have done this, as it does broaden our horizons on the game.. I just hope it remains a yearly thing... we don't want to see it evey 2 months.

Secondly, what do you think of the rewards? I would have preferred to see the items as actual equipment, rather than just a cosmetic override, but thats just me. Also, a big congrats to Duke Juker for coming in the top 1K in the Bulldog event... we shall now have to refer to him as Super Super Juker!

Once again, thanks for the great podcast and happy runescaping all
Pyrnassius