Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 381
PostPosted: October 1st, 2012, 10:41 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
Hello everyone. Standard episode for this week's podcast, just me and Shane.

Happy posting,

Shane Edit: Also remember that if you get us 5 audio questions next weeks show will be live ;).

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 1st, 2012, 10:41 pm 

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 381
PostPosted: October 4th, 2012, 7:05 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: comrad_dave
Clan Name: bitsbytes
Hi Trekkie,and EVIL Romney supporter [-X [-X [-X

I have just started getting into farming.I am currently a level 44 and I am looking for an easy method of training the
farming skill while making a reasonable profit suggestions? Also I was wondering at what combat level did you get your
first 99? Sorry for so many questions but trekkie have you ever played dungeons and dragons? If so what do you
think?

From the Devoted Slaveofpalor.
Otherwise known as Comrad_wierd.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2012, 3:29 pm 
Iron Member

RS Name: Pogstamp
Clan Name: Skill School
Only one other question:(

anyway, im going to try and think of a few, well i was just wondering if Rugby is popular in Canada since I've been playing for about 1 year now for my school, we're not to bad, but yeah anyways. Now, other than farming how else can i make money on runescape that isn't boring, i get bored when i comes to combat now and the usual grind of skills. Adv log - http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/c=mWbGOOeo9jg/ that link might not work though since I'm logged in on the main site, if not then just search 'OverHeadKick' but anything that is unorthodox and still makes good money would be greatly appreciated. And what's your opinion on EoC, me myself i think it's overrated and I'm going to miss the old combat system once it's gone. And since the podcast is lacking questions i'll add another, will you be buying Borderlands 2? and if you've played Borderlands what was your opinion?

Trekkie better shave his hair now.

V.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2012, 5:01 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Hey trekkie and Shane,

So this week was the big presidential debate. Did you guys watch any of it? Who do you think won the debate? Will Romney's liking Big Bird be the turning point in this election? Perhaps he'll snag some of the younger vote? ;)

Duke Juker

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy