Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 377
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2012, 2:22 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
Just Trekkie and myself this week. Audio questions would be much appreciated as well!

Email: questions@rsbandb.com
Phone: 571-572-2632

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2012, 2:22 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 377
PostPosted: September 4th, 2012, 6:13 pm 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Pyrnassius
Hi Guys
Thanks for the trophy last week. Doing the fishing SKOTM made me try out Fish Flingers for the first time. Aside from the good XP for each game (between 18-20K), I earned the fishing outfit, which was giving me a bonus 9.5xp per rocktail, as well as the tackle box which holds 12 additional fish. I know barbarian fishing is quicker, but I like to earn something that will be of value later in the game when I skill. Playing that D&D got me to thinking about other mini-games in Runescape and the bonuses you can get from them. Which ones do you play, or if you don't play them, which ones do you think are worthwhile and which ones should be left alone? Thanks for your time answering this.

Happy Runescaping

Pyrnassius (and for Shanes information, it is pronounced PERN-ASS-IUS)

PostPosted: September 6th, 2012, 12:42 am 
Community Ambassador

RS Name: Lord Rickles
Howdy Hosts,

Time to jump start Shane into political-mode! It's been forever since we had a good discussion on politics! I'll however keep it north of the maple leaved boarder on this one.

What are your thoughts on the recent election of Pauline Marois to Quebec's premier-designate? Do you think there will be any real shakeup, or is she and the whole separationalist party just a fringe and irrelevant group? I mean, I don't think it'd be any real loss to let the Frenchies do their own thing up there.

And bonus question: Any plans for a live podcast anytime soon? I'd really like to see this for every show, but maybe it'd be nice to do when the Evolution of Combat comes out into the full game. Just a thought.

Thanks and much love from your loyal listener,
Lord Pickles

PostPosted: September 7th, 2012, 2:16 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Bonsai99
RS Status: Retired
Dear Hosts,

This week I have 2 questions regarding account security.

With the release of Jagex Account Guardian do you think Jagex should have made it mandatory, as opposed to opt-in? I can't see it being as effective as it could be if everyone was forced to use it.

Also, is there any reason for Jagex to not develop something similar to the Mobile Blizzard Authenticator which is available for both android and apple devices? Jagex have made iPhone apps before so it obviously should not be difficult for them and could possibly reduce customer support costs.

PostPosted: September 7th, 2012, 2:31 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: JessePinkman
Clan Name: The Cafe
Dear Hosts,

What kind of weather do you guys like and why? I personally prefer days that are cool and mostly cloudly because I hate hot weather and sunshine is pretty annoying when it blinds me, and it makes hot weather feel even worse. I don't like when it's too cold though because then it starts to feel uncomfortable, and I also don't like it completely cloudly because it looks pretty depressing and gloomy.What about you guys?

Flash

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage

653rd to 120 Divination
550th to 200m Divination