Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Episode 16 - Oct 2, 2005
PostPosted: October 2nd, 2005, 7:20 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
You can get episode 16 here.

Shane

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 2nd, 2005, 7:20 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 2nd, 2005, 8:22 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Stanley1943
RS Status: F2P
It was fun recording the show with your guys :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2005, 12:48 am 
BANNED

RS Name: Crysala
Epic update as always..we need more animal sounds i feel tho =P Look foward to next week!

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2005, 6:45 am 

RS Name: King Kulla
Good job Jeff! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2005, 7:13 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Skate_Ilkley
Clan Name: Miaow miaow >^-^<
Ah man... my voice is so low on that audio question. Good job on pronouncing my Chinese name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2005, 9:20 am 
Chat Moderator

Location: There's a place in the world where the sun won't shine, consumed of color and depth. I'm not there. ca
RS Name: Alex 43
Clan Name: Rsbandb! All the way!
Summary:
You guys did a fantastic show. A few spots you didn't edit there, Shane, but it might be because you either missed them or you have your own reasons, like a few long pauses here and there. With practice makes perfection, though no one can be perfect. All in all, it was good. I could understand it easily, you guys knew what you were talking about, and you thought before each response.

My insights:
I sort of have a main theme for some of the questions. I think one of my favourite quests was the monkey madness quest. Aside from the fact that it contained a puzzle box (I did it for some of my real-life friends because I just love doing them), it involved a bit of shape-shifting. If anything, I think the Jagex Team are going to introduce shape-shifting before summoning, with more quests with that general idea behind it. The Tail of 2 Cats quest was fun to do, and the movie at the end was worth it. I don't know how to use the Advanced Combat Training Device on my cat yet, though, so I'm going to assume it's merely another weak weapon people can have fun with at the du8el arena. However, I actually like the new website. They've changed it a number of times in the past without everyone's approval, but we all got used to it in the end. I merely think we all got a little too used to the old layout and that's why we don't really like this new one all that much. Saradomin knows if it's going to change, so we're just going to have to get used to it.
I was suprised when you said that windows was broken. At first I thought about the irony and had a quick laugh, but then I learned from you guys (something new every day) how it was splitting up and such, and companies are going to start buying each other. I think that windows and linux, in the later future, might just merge together to form one great computer company. However, I do fear that macintosh might also get involved and we might end up with a monopoly. Again, my insights; I'm not saying it will happen.
The stupid rants are there for a reason - attention. I read on the rants forums too and saw some really understandable and thoroughly thought out ones (took me a while), but yet you guys chose to air the sillier ones. People usually post on the rants section just for a bit of attention and some clarrification on their insights. If not, just to relieve some stress by taking it out on other people.

A few clarifications:
I actually didn't find anything in this one that I felt truely had something different about it. Way to go, guys.

Can't wait for episode 17!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2005, 9:20 am 
Chat Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2005, 2:03 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Skate_Ilkley
Clan Name: Miaow miaow >^-^<
Alex 43 wrote:
Summary:
You guys did a fantastic show. A few spots you didn't edit there, Shane, but it might be because you either missed them or you have your own reasons, like a few long pauses here and there. With practice makes perfection, though no one can be perfect. All in all, it was good. I could understand it easily, you guys knew what you were talking about, and you thought before each response.

My insights:
I sort of have a main theme for some of the questions. I think one of my favourite quests was the monkey madness quest. Aside from the fact that it contained a puzzle box (I did it for some of my real-life friends because I just love doing them), it involved a bit of shape-shifting. If anything, I think the Jagex Team are going to introduce shape-shifting before summoning, with more quests with that general idea behind it. The Tail of 2 Cats quest was fun to do, and the movie at the end was worth it. I don't know how to use the Advanced Combat Training Device on my cat yet, though, so I'm going to assume it's merely another weak weapon people can have fun with at the du8el arena. However, I actually like the new website. They've changed it a number of times in the past without everyone's approval, but we all got used to it in the end. I merely think we all got a little too used to the old layout and that's why we don't really like this new one all that much. Saradomin knows if it's going to change, so we're just going to have to get used to it.
I was suprised when you said that windows was broken. At first I thought about the irony and had a quick laugh, but then I learned from you guys (something new every day) how it was splitting up and such, and companies are going to start buying each other. I think that windows and linux, in the later future, might just merge together to form one great computer company. However, I do fear that macintosh might also get involved and we might end up with a monopoly. Again, my insights; I'm not saying it will happen.
The stupid rants are there for a reason - attention. I read on the rants forums too and saw some really understandable and thoroughly thought out ones (took me a while), but yet you guys chose to air the sillier ones. People usually post on the rants section just for a bit of attention and some clarrification on their insights. If not, just to relieve some stress by taking it out on other people.

A few clarifications:
I actually didn't find anything in this one that I felt truely had something different about it. Way to go, guys.

Can't wait for episode 17!

Wow. The show has a critic!

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2005, 2:06 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Static Muse
RS Status: Classic
Great Episode as always! Loved the ideas for my question... Underwater Basket Weaving, ROFL hope they make that skill. Also Pika you did pronounce my name right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2005, 8:14 am 
Good show, but is it just me or did you guys seem a bit miserable?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum Index » RSBandB » RSBANDBUpdate! » Episode 16 - Oct 2, 2005 Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]