Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Buddy Workshop
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2007, 9:25 am 
Greetings,

InuYasha3336 has some requests, failure to comply will result in him removing permission for you to have the kit posted (IE: He will want this thread deleting).

--> You must move all things added by the RSBandB community into a new image entitled 'Un-official BW Addons'

--> All items which were replaced by unofficial addons must be reverted back to their original condition (What they were when you posted the kit).

--> You must not merge, blend or mix the BW with the Un-Official BW Addons.

--> You must not edit the base template.

---

Comply and you will have permission to run this kit on this forum. (You do not have permission to post the BW ANYWHERE else other than RSBandB)
---

Thanks,
Jimmy

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2007, 9:25 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2007, 9:45 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: ggggbabybaby
RS Status: Classic
Clan Name: N/A
Jimmy, I'd advise you to supply proof that Inyuasha actually said those things, otherwise this may turn into a big flame war over it, and we don't want this thread locked now, do we?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2007, 2:18 pm 
BANNED

RS Status: P2P
Yeah what hairy munky said MYOB Your not a mod thus have nothing to say i say its a good kit. You have the proof? Unless so deal with it.

Let a mod decide that not a new-comer (Not a descrimanacy term T.Y.V.M.)

I really dont want this topic to be locked its a good topic and the kit is really nice.

Post subject: Re: Buddy Workshop
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2007, 5:42 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Lightening38
Clan Name: Holy Devils - Leader, Creator
Jimmy wrote:
Greetings,

InuYasha3336 has some requests, failure to comply will result in him removing permission for you to have the kit posted (IE: He will want this thread deleting).

--> You must move all things added by the RSBandB community into a new image entitled 'Un-official BW Addons'

--> All items which were replaced by unofficial addons must be reverted back to their original condition (What they were when you posted the kit).

--> You must not merge, blend or mix the BW with the Un-Official BW Addons.

--> You must not edit the base template.

---

Comply and you will have permission to run this kit on this forum. (You do not have permission to post the BW ANYWHERE else other than RSBandB)
---

Thanks,
Jimmy

If Inu said that, so be it. I want him to tell me himself. Tell him to PM me on RuneHQ, I was once an active poster on the original Buddy Workshop...tell him to PM Lightening38. Once I get OFFICIAL word from him, I WILL comply with what he has requested. I've got the RuneHQ PM system hooked up to my email, so I'll be sure to get the message. Until I get the official word from Inuyasha ( on RuneHQ, I can never be sure if it was truly him that replied here since anybody can easily just write his name in the Username slot.. ). Once I get official word from him, I will alter the front post back to its original form and specifications as implied in the official PM from Inu.

~Lightening

although..Jimmy....you sound familiar from RHQ...
hmm..you're a Roker too...Long live the Hive!

Joined RuneScape in January of 2003. Got first Mime event on July 18th, 2006 - Climb Rope Emote
Second Mime on July 27, 2006 - Lean Emote
I abuse emotes. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2007, 8:53 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: mainiacks
Clan Name: rsskillers
omg genius

god knows how you got herpes.

Spoiler for race:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2007, 10:39 pm 
Mithril Member

RS Name: Wheelsim
Clan Name: SKILLAZ
Lightening38 wrote:
A Gear of War wrote:
Well, sence you've edited it, there little spray-paint tool marks when you move the part around. You should go through and edit it some more.

really? I never touched that spray can O,o and everything was fine when I moved everything around...well, ya'll can deal with whatever marks appear until February/March

Hey light you want me to help you with some of those templates? they look pretty bad with spray dots all over. I can easily fix that. So just to let you know im here to help! :D

1500+ Total Requirements!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2007, 10:39 pm 
Mithril Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2007, 4:34 pm 
Adamantite Member

kendall war500 wrote:
Lightening38 wrote:
A Gear of War wrote:
Well, sence you've edited it, there little spray-paint tool marks when you move the part around. You should go through and edit it some more.

really? I never touched that spray can O,o and everything was fine when I moved everything around...well, ya'll can deal with whatever marks appear until February/March

Hey light you want me to help you with some of those templates? they look pretty bad with spray dots all over. I can easily fix that. So just to let you know im here to help! :D

if you could fix this up that'd be great, as I don't really know how to fix the white dots that everybody is talking about atm...it works perfectly fine for me :shock:

Joined RuneScape in January of 2003. Got first Mime event on July 18th, 2006 - Climb Rope Emote

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2007, 4:48 pm 
BANNED

mind ifi build with your shop? the dots thing canbe fixed easily just take the 1sfrom buddies galoreand put em here... they were saved to the file host incorrectly...

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2007, 6:57 pm 
Mithril Member

Lightening38 wrote:
kendall war500 wrote:
Lightening38 wrote:
A Gear of War wrote:

if you could fix this up that'd be great, as I don't really know how to fix the white dots that everybody is talking about atm...it works perfectly fine for me :shock:

Well thats weird but anyway ill still fix them for you :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2007, 7:27 pm 
Adamantite Member

kendall war500 wrote:
Lightening38 wrote:
kendall war500 wrote:
Lightening38 wrote:
A Gear of War wrote:

whadda mean "weird"? that's rude....*goes to corner*

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2007, 11:22 pm 
Mithril Member

Lightening38 wrote:
kendall war500 wrote:
Lightening38 wrote:
kendall war500 wrote:
Lightening38 wrote:
A Gear of War wrote:

whadda mean "weird"? that's rude....*goes to corner*

XD I do that a lot when im a bad boy so dont be ashamed lol
But still.... arent you curious as why the kit work for you and not others? Even then I still call it "Weird"

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2007, 7:55 am 
BANNED

kendall all lightening38 needs to do is put the 1s from buddies galore in and itll work... u dont need to do anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2007, 9:07 am 
Adamantite Member

1010 wrote:
kendall all lightening38 needs to do is put the 1s from buddies galore in and itll work... u dont need to do anything.

BG isn't updated...in fact..it's been a hell of a long time since I was last there :shock: maybe I should visit them..

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2007, 9:51 am 
BANNED

yeah pay em a visit the kit on bg is posted by u anyway... take it from there there are no white dots or do u want me to get the links and post em to here or pm u because itll take me all of 5 mins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2007, 11:57 am 
Adamantite Member

1010 wrote:
yeah pay em a visit the kit on bg is posted by u anyway... take it from there there are no white dots or do u want me to get the links and post em to here or pm u because itll take me all of 5 mins.

don't post the links..it'll make it easy for the lazy people to get it..lol...jk jk....but I'm going to have this little problem hopefully fixed by Wednesday at the latest..so bear with me =/