Forum rules

• Post lots of detail. Things that should be posted include: time (UTC based is best), date, place, world, and most importantly, what will be happening.
  • Send a PM to Mike or Shane if you would like your event to be added to the forums upcoming events notification.
  • All events must be posted 48 hours (2 days) in advance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Any ideas for this months Community Events?
PostPosted: February 4th, 2007, 8:45 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Eynx
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Pierce The Sky
Just post your idea and maybe one of the event crew members will use it.

[color=red]Edit:I like all your idea's but what I think is we should have giant Noob March afetr the day of Valentines Day

Last edited by Zac on February 7th, 2007, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 4th, 2007, 8:45 am 
Runite Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2007, 5:56 pm 
Valentine Drop party?

Post subject: Bwahha.
PostPosted: February 5th, 2007, 7:28 pm 
They should make like a Valentines Drop Party... Where you just drop some random stuff.... Such as..........

RUNE ITEMS FTW! bettter if trimmed or colored..
DRAGONHIDE/STUDDED/ROBES! trimmed...
and...last but not least
your money. : )

We should do that. :P.ahhahahaah

Post subject: Re: Bwahha.
PostPosted: February 5th, 2007, 10:34 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Bellicosity
Clan Name: RageQuit
Bloni_2 wrote:
They should make like a Valentines Drop Party... Where you just drop some random stuff.... Such as..........

RUNE ITEMS FTW! bettter if trimmed or colored..
DRAGONHIDE/STUDDED/ROBES! trimmed...
and...last but not least
your money. : )

We should do that. :P.ahhahahaah

ehem, im thinking no. in real life i boycott Valentines day because its a bunch of **** ****... just a way for the card stores to get a steady supply of sales because there arent any major holidays this time of year >.>

however, seeing as not everyone shares my opinions, i suggest a secret valentine exchange. sort of like a secret santa thing...
you each post a somewhat romantic thing you will buy/give/do for your valentine. then the host writes all the names in a hat and pulls them out and pm's half of the people their valentine couple. (yes, boys, you can get coupled with other guys =P same for girls.) we have a party, and during a part of the party, the person that knows goes to their valentine and gives them their present and vice versa. feel the love...

then the day after valentines day, we go pking. all those that got tough love and didn't get to share the love with that special someone can take out therir negative emotions killing other happy players.

sound good sorta? maybe? why do i care?, valentines day sucks...

Joined~Sept 24, 2006_____Runite~Mon Jul 07, 2007 3:04 pm.
try not to rage quit

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2007, 5:12 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Snitchblade
We should do something that does not involve dropping items.
I am thinking maybe a duel arena competition.
5 classes
1-30
31-50
51-70
71-85
86+
winner gets umm
shane's santa? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2007, 5:36 am 
Dragon Member

We don't need to do something for valentines (we don't even have an even mix of Guys and gals so it really wouldn't work out)

EC already brainstorms in there private forum but to the point it is good to hear what other people want.

Fishing Trawler
House Part-ays XD. (I'm sure wiz126 wouldn't mind us borrowing his house o.o)
General get-together

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 6th, 2007, 5:36 am 
Dragon Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2007, 5:41 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Status: Classic
Agent Waffles wrote:
We don't need to do something for valentines (we don't even have an even mix of Guys and gals so it really wouldn't work out)

EC already brainstorms in there private forum but to the point it is good to hear what other people want.

Fishing Trawler
General get-together

You know you don't need a huge reason to have a drop party (nor guys and gals) you just need people dropping stuff. I say we have random drop parties throughout the year...say march 25 and september 14...those sound like good days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2007, 8:35 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Bellicosity
Clan Name: RageQuit
meesekiller wrote:
Agent Waffles wrote:

Fishing Trawler
General get-together

You know you don't need a huge reason to have a drop party (nor guys and gals) you just need people dropping stuff. I say we have random drop parties throughout the year...say march 25 and september 14...those sound like good days.

yeah i guess the random drop party thing could work. people just need to all participate. and we cant advertise them and put them in places noobs can get to. plus for the non christmas drop, it isn't fair for just the higher ups to drop stuff, so in fairness, everyone would need to bring, say, at least 100k in stuff maybe? something like that. i've given examples of decent drop locations before, i'd say a good spot would be, for members, inside the blast furnace. nobody is ever there. for non members, inside draynor manor or in draynor sewer are good ideas, as long as nobody sees a huge hoard of people going in.

as far as agent waffles' ideas, I already have a house party planned/happnning that nobody has even looked at that, although the house wont have a dungeon, can still be fun. not to cross topics though, so i'll shut up about that.

yes! yes!! people in runescape never just hang out they always bump in to eachother and say hi, but they never just talk to eachother in person. great suggestion. even more yes!!! the fishing trawler is severly underused, and if we do an hour or so's worth, everyone can make some serious food stocks/ bounty. great ideas waffles.

Joined~Sept 24, 2006_____Runite~Mon Jul 07, 2007 3:04 pm.
try not to rage quit

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2007, 3:36 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Eynx
Clan Name: Pierce The Sky
chaoticpsycho wrote:
meesekiller wrote:
Agent Waffles wrote:

Fishing Trawler
General get-together

yeah i guess the random drop party thing could work. people just need to all participate. and we cant advertise them and put them in places noobs can get to. plus for the non christmas drop, it isn't fair for just the higher ups to drop stuff, so in fairness, everyone would need to bring, say, at least 100k in stuff maybe? something like that. i've given examples of decent drop locations before, i'd say a good spot would be, for members, inside the blast furnace. nobody is ever there. for non members, inside draynor manor or in draynor sewer are good ideas, as long as nobody sees a huge hoard of people going in.

as far as agent waffles' ideas, I already have a house party planned/happnning that nobody has even looked at that, although the house wont have a dungeon, can still be fun. not to cross topics though, so i'll shut up about that.

yes! yes!! people in runescape never just hang out they always bump in to eachother and say hi, but they never just talk to eachother in person. great suggestion. even more yes!!! the fishing trawler is severly underused, and if we do an hour or so's worth, everyone can make some
serious food stocks/ bounty. great ideas waffles.

I see what you all want a drop party. Well I would onlt say lets have just one 1 year. At Christmas time so we have a full year to gather the items for the drop. I like chaotics idea but, only later on in the year. Something new and not original.

Noob March is a great and fresh idea

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2007, 4:47 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
Locked seeing as this isn't an actual event.