Forum rules

• You may only bump your topic once every 48 hours using the bump feature.
  • State requirements for your clan. If your topic is vague in nature it will most likely get locked due to inactivity.

Post subject: Endless Fate [70+ combat] Recruiting!(75+ Members)
PostPosted: January 17th, 2011, 12:52 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Jehowi
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Endless Fate

ImageImage

I. Introduction
II. Requirements
III. General information
IV. Who's in charge?
V. Rules
VI. What we're looking for
VII. What we offer
VIII. How to join
IX. Other

Thank you for taking the time to read this topic. Our clan consists of friendly, helpful members that are active on the forums and clan chat every day. We're here to offer you a great in game experience. Both the forums and the clan chat are very active throughout most of the day. We're there for each other, that's why the three keywords to describe our clan would be: Respect, equality and honour.

Our current level requirement is a combat level of at least 70. This counts both for F2P and P2P. People who don't meet this requirement can still apply, but they'll only be able to become a full member if they can get their combat level to 70 within three weeks after applying.
More important are the rules listed in section V of this topic. Make sure you read them.

Home worlds
F2P: 75
P2P: 79

Clan cape: You can get it at Clan Camp

Clan Chat(NOT friends chat): Endless Fate (join us here to say hello when you'd like to apply :))
Forum link and Runehead memberlist can be found at the top of this thread.

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/r1prspk1ng

An important thing to know is that we don't have a clan leader rank. Everyone in this clan is equal. However, we do have four council spots. The only reason we have these "higher" ranks, is because we need people to moderate the forums and accept applicants. Every couple of months, the members can discuss whether the moderating team has done a good job. If this is not the case, a voting could be organised to replace a High Council member. We feel this is the fairest clan rank system.

The current High council members are:

- EF Chloor

- Ladyinnight

- EF Jehowi

- EF Pineapple[/color][/i]

Warlord:

- EF Hering

Event Coordinator:

- EF DeathIsle

In short, the big four rules are:

1. Be active on the forums;
2. Attend in-game events whenever you can;
3. Be respectful towards other members;
4. Follow the forum and in game rules!

We're looking for friendly new members who are active on the forums and the clan chat. Preserving an active community is of utmost importance. Being active not only means that you check the forums regularly, but also attend events whenever possible.

We offer you:

- A great clan community with helpful members

as well as weekly activities such as:

- Pk Trips

- Clan wars

- F2P and P2P minigames

- Achievement parties[/size]

- Competitions(In game competions like a RuneScape quiz, Hide 'n seek, races,... and forum competitions like a signature of the month and a guide of the month)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfE5_ofrRYA[/media]

- Boss hunts

- And More!

You're welcome to host your own events too! In fact, we really encourage you to do so. It'd mean a great boost to our wonderful community.

The joining process won't take more than 5 minutes of your time. Registering is very simple:

1. Go to http://endlessfate.b1.jcink.com/
2. Register an account on the forums with a valid e-mail address. You'll receive an e-mail with a validation link.
3. Go to your inbox and click the link to activate your account. You're now an official EF applicant.
4. Go to the application area on our forums, copy paste the sticky application form, and answer the questions. You'll get validated soon.

If you have any questions, join our clan chat: Endless Fate. Our members will gladly help you out. We're also looking for clan friends and allies, so if you just want to check out or progress from time to time without having to join the clan, you can apply as clan friend. Feel free to add me to your friends list (Jehowi) and I'll hope to see you soon at our forums!

~ Wim~

Last edited by Jehowi on June 10th, 2011, 6:32 am, edited 11 times in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 17th, 2011, 12:52 pm 
Bronze Member

Post subject: Re: Clan Destiny [70+] Recruiting!
PostPosted: January 21st, 2011, 6:20 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
You may only bump your topic once every 48 hours using the bump feature.

On another note. Why do you have your table of content in such small text?

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2011, 6:27 am 
Bronze Member

Clan newsletter: February 2011

1. Intro

Howdy there folks! Welcome to our first ever newsletter! You’d be surprised about how many things can happen in less than a week, as our clan forums are only 5 days old and the clan officially opened last Saturday. With your help, I’m sure we’ll have a great community, both in-game and on the forums. In this newsletter, you can read all about important forum events that occurred lately, game events going on at the moment and events that’ll take place in the near future. I’d also like to thank everyone who joined us already. You guys rock! Enjoy the newsletter :)

Table of contents

1. Intro
2. 24th February: the day our clan forums were born…
3. 26th February: Official opening
4. The High Council voting!
5. Ongoing event: Clan duel tournament Quarter finals!
6. Upcoming event: Varrock Scavenger hunt!
7. Upcoming event: Varrock Square Firefest
8. Ongoing forum events
9. We want you, we want you, we want you as our new recruit!
10. Our latest members
11. Other

2. 24th February: the day our clan forums were born…

Thanks to our computer expert Civil Law, the forums are running smoothly since the 24th of February. Of course, building a clan forum doesn’t only consist of adding a skin and custom style sheet and a couple of categories. We also had to make a Rules section, an Application form for potential members and much, much more. I’d like to thank Mrpineapple three for helping us out with the rules section and Ladyinnight for adding the Member rank description in the announcements section of our forums. In the meantime, Holymacy created a RuneScape account for our clan chat, which is Efclanchat. He’s also the founder of our clan name, by the way. Thank you all for helping us out!

3. 26th February: Official opening
[/size]

We worked very hard so that we could start recruiting as soon as possible. Civil added a board header where you can find our clan details, upcoming events and the most common time zones. After the official clan opening thread, I started recruiting on the most popular RuneScape fan forums. When we thought we had done everything necessary, the clan opened on the 26th February. Let’s hope we can establish a great community together.

4. The High Council voting!

Before we could officialy open the clan, we needed you to decide the clan’s future by electing the High Council members. More than 85% of our members acknowledged the importance of this voting, and decided to cast their vote(s). Congratulations! You helped us decide the clan’s future!There were four open council spots, and the first voting only had shown two clear winners: Klaus(OhMyDefence) and Jehowi. For the other two spots, we had a tie between Ladyinnight, Civil Law and Holymacy. We had to make a tie breaker topic, but then Klaus rejected his council spot because he wouldn’t have the time to moderate the forum enough, and thus the four Council members became:

- Jehowi
- Civil Law
- Holymacy
- Ladyinnight

5. Ongoing event: Clan duel tournament Quarter finals!

The clan duel tournament, organized by Ladyinnight, is a way to show off your fighting skills in a best of five showdown. At the moment I’m writing this, the tournament results are:

qwertyyerrer vs. Ladyinnight: 0-3

mrpineapple3 vs Jehowi: 1-3 [Battle video: click Here]

Holymacy vs Axem Light

Mongo0000000 vs Ibuki Fuko

You can settle a date with your opponent, or meet when you’re both online. The quarter finals will end on Friday 4th March. Make sure you’re ready by then!
More information about this event can be found here

6. Upcoming event: Varrock Scavenger hunt!

Our fellow member Mongo is hosting a scavenger hunt. It’ll be a five-round based event, with prizes for everyone who wins a round. The more rounds you win, the better the prizes get! To win a round, you’ll have to complete the tasks that Mongo gives you. So let’s all join up for this great competition ^^
More information(Where to meet, time, …) can be found here.

7. Upcoming event: Varrock Square Firefest

After attending a couple of successful Burn ‘Em Up events, I decided to host one myself. The goal of an event like this is to put a certain place on fire to attract the attention of the other players. To do this, well need as many members as we can get with full inventory logs + tinderbox. This time, we’ll be burning Varrock Square to the ground! Be there or be square!
Click here for more information.

8. Ongoing forum events

None of the following events really need an explanation. Check out the topics for further information:

Clan cape voting round 2

Signature of the month

Guide of the month voting

9. We want you, we want you, we want you as our new recruit!

To get a strong community and new members, recruitment is essential. That’s why I advise you to bump our recruitment topics every now and then. We would greatly appreciate it. But recruitment is more than just bumping threads on fan sites. You can also recruit your friends, family, or just random players you like! Not only will this help us grow as a clan, but it’ll also make your clan experience more enjoyable. So please help us out recruiting!

10. Our latest members

As the clan only started this month, it won’t be hard to count all the members who joined us :P Last month, a total of 17 members joined the forums, of which 9 became members, 1 senior member, 4 High Council members, 2 clan friends and one person with “validating” status. The following members joined this month:

- Civil
- Jehowi
- Holymacy

- Exklam
- Torrential 6
- Klaus
- LadyS
- High
- Mongo0000000
- Loading Please Wait
- Jabberarch
- Qwertyyerrer

- Mrpineapple3
- Laviheed
- Dozy Van
- Daren
- Hey I’m Ashe

Thank you for your support!

11. Other

What will the March edition of the newsletter bring? We’ll certainly recap the past events in the next newsletter, as well as a few promotions. Don’t expect too much of these promotions though, we’ll probably promote a couple of members to “advanced members” when we feel they deserved the rank. Furthermore, we’ll be adding the new members in the next edition, just like we did this time, and any important announcement made during the following month. This topic will be pinned until a the next newsletter gets released. Stay tuned!

~ Wim ~

Last edited by Jehowi on March 3rd, 2011, 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 12:56 pm 
Bronze Member

Pictures of our latest event: Varrock Firefest, 12th March 2011:

Last edited by Jehowi on March 12th, 2011, 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: February 5th, 2011, 5:55 am 
Bronze Member

Where is this bump button? I can't find it?

Edit: found it.

PostPosted: February 12th, 2011, 4:38 am 
Bronze Member

The bump button is gone again(for 6 days already). Wth?

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 12th, 2011, 4:38 am 
Bronze Member

PostPosted: February 16th, 2011, 11:57 am 
Bronze Member

Sorry, as long as that bump button doesn't reappear, I'll be bumping every 3 days.

There's a new council spot open now. And the clan has reached the 20 active members milestone. Next upcoming event to be announced soon!

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2011, 7:42 am 
Bronze Member

Castle wars event over. Next event: F2p Pk trip. Date and time to be announced soon!

Post subject: Re: Endless Fate [70+] Recruiting!
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2011, 6:35 am 
Bronze Member

Event going on at the moment: Duel tournament quarter finals!

Next upcoming event: Varrock Scavenger hunt. This Saturday at 9 P.M. GMT. Don't miss it!

PostPosted: March 19th, 2011, 7:38 am 
Bronze Member

Last bumped on 3rd March, still no bump button available. So I'm minibumping this thread now.

We have a war this Sunday against The Legacy Of Legends, we're also having a pk trip this Friday and a Clan wars practice on Saturday.

PostPosted: August 27th, 2011, 5:25 am 
Bronze Member

1. Intro

Hey everyone! It’s time for another newsletter! A lot of things happened recently, so it was quite hard to keep track of everything. I hope we didn’t forget to mention anything important in this newsletter. If I did, I’m sorry. Now let’s get back on topic. In this newsletter, you can read all about the events that took place this month, the considerable amount of new members who joined us recently, upcoming events in April, and… Promotions!

Table of contents

1. Intro
2. Event re-caps
2.1 Varrock Scavenger Hunt
2.2 Fishing Friday
2.3 Varrock Firefest
2.4 All hail Zaros pk trip
2.5 Warlord Tryouts and clan wars
2.6 full out war against the Legacy of Legends
2.7 Fried Friday
2.8 Roach Hunt
2.9 Battle Royal
3. Upcoming events for April
4. When will you be able to attend events?
5. The clan cape voting
6. Achievement medals
7. Signature of the month March
8. Guide of the month March
9. Civil Law’s High Council review
10. Promotions
11. Members who joined this month
12. Milestones
13. Ending

2. Event Recaps

2.1. Varrock Scavenger hunt

On the 5th March, we had our first ever Scavenger Hunt. Our members had to perform a series of actions in Varrock - talk to someone, bring item X, examine X, find the event host,… - as fast as they could. The Scavenger Hunt looked like this:

Part 1: I only talk to noobs. So get yourself the following items in the shops in Varrock:
Red cape, bronze sword, bronze square shield, bronze platebody, bronze platelegs, bronze med helm.

Part 2: Anagram: Examine the sign near pigy syras. Tell me what it says( Answer: gypsy aris, fortune-teller. Guaranteed no waiting.)

Part 3: Go to Varrock sewer and find me some red spider eggs. Give them to me for the next clue. To make sure you’ve been there, I want you to examine the cauldron near the moss giants and tell me what it says.(Answer: I don’t even want to think about what’s cooking in that.)

Part 4: Find me in Varrock. Here’s a tip: Only a werewolf would find me in here.Answer: Full moon inn

Part 5: Buy or get the runes at the bank which you need to cast a ‘weaken’ spell. Come to the Jolly boar inn and cast the spell on the black knight. Make sure it hits him. Wave to me when you’re done.

Part 6: You’re almost there. Find me behind a tree trunk and trade me to finish the hunt.(Answer: Tree trunk in the centre of Varrock Castle)

Overall, this event went pretty smoothly, so we’d certainly try it again in the future. Thanks to everyone who participated.

2.2. Fishing Friday

This event was hosted by one of our new members, Thomas, on the 11th March. Unfortunately, because of the double experience weekend and some people having real life obligations, the turnout was rather bad. We’d still like to thank Thomas for hosting the event, though. And better luck next time!

2.3. Varrock Firefest

One day after the Fishing Friday Event, I hosted a Burn ‘em up event in Varrock Square. The turnout was really good this time - probably because everyone had already used up their double experience bonus - and the event turned out great. Let’s keep this up! After the Firefest, I held a small party and race to celebrate my Quest cape achievement. I’d like to thank everyone who joined us. Here are a some pictures and a video about the event:

2.4. All hail Zaros PK trip

Initially, this event consisted of two parts: a PK trip in a high risk Wilderness world, and a march through RuneScape to worship Zaros, a mysterious God who teaches us the Ancient Magicks spells after completion of Desert Treasure. A video can be found here:

2.5. Warlord Tryouts and clan wars

On Saturday 19th March, our members got the chance to prove their leadership abilities in a clan war to become our first warlord. It was also a great event to practice the war versus the Legacy of Legends. After an amusing tournament(video:

the council elected 1337 Train as our first Warlord. Congratulations!

2.6. Clan War versus The Legacy Of Legends

On Sunday the 20th of March, we had our first ever clan war! Six people showed up(a rather disappointing turnout, some people arrived too late, or just forgot =/) and fought bravely against the 9 members of Legacy Of Legends. Having 50% more members during the war, it was quite obvious who’d win. We still did pretty well. Let’s hope we can win our next war. Thanks to everyone who showed up.

2.7. Fried Friday

An event to show off your cooking skills. In a race to cook the most fish, our members went back and forth between Varrock West Bank and the Cooking Guild for a chance to win a money reward AND a certain percentage of the fish they cooked. Thanks to Thomas for hosting this event.

2.8. Roach Hunt

There was a great turnout for this event - once again on Saturday night - with 8 people showing up. The clan fought against the Roaches in Security Stronghold while having lootshare on. Thanks to Exklam for hosting this event!

2.9.Battle Royal

During this event, our members gathered at clan wars to fight each other in teams. Afterwards we teamed up to beat a clan which heavily outnumbered us. Once again a great turnout(9 people at the start) so we’re doing great! Let’s keep this up! If you want to see us own this clan, we’ve posted a video on youtube:

3. Upcoming events for April

3.1 2nd April: King Black Dragon Hunt!

It’s time to show the king black dragon who’s the boss in clanworld. Obivously, that’s Endless Fate. Join us on the hunt for a free draconic visage :P. The event starts at 9 P.M. GMT. You can read all about it here.

3.2 3rd April: Castle Wars!

This event will consist of two parts. One where the clan members split up in two teams to fight each other, and one where the clan teams up to fight the noobs who haven’t joined EF yet. Join us at the Castle Wars lobby at 8 P.M. GMT! The official topic can be found here .

4. When will you be able to attend events?

We’d like all our members to let us know when they’ll most likely be able to make it to an event. So I’m calling up everyone to go to this topic and let us know!

5. 27/02 - 05/03: The Clan cape voting

On the 27th February, we started the clan cape voting. The voting consisted of three rounds. In the first round, we voted for our favourite colour. With 62.50% of the votes, blue turned out to be the clear winner, followed by red and green. During the second round, our members could choose which type of blue cape they preferred. There was a tie here between clan cape Image and Image. In a close third round voting, team cape 22 (Image) was chosen as our official clan cape!

6.Achievement Medals

You can now claim your achievement medals! Achievement medals are awards for people who achieved a certain thing in RuneScape(like obtaining a fire cape, completing all quests, having a level 99 skill,…) Come claim your personal achievement medals here.

7. Signature of the month March

March’s signature of the month theme was elemental, meaning that the signature had to contain an element(fire, water, earth or wind). Exklam won our second signature of the month with his entry: Image

followed closely by Ladyinnight:

and Mrpineapple3:

Womble also managed to get a couple of votes for his entry:

so everyone should be happy! :D Next month’s signature of the month will be dedicated to a skill of choice!

8. Guide of the month March

There were three entries in this week’s guide of the month: My easy daily money guide, 1337 Train’s Boss Hunting Guide and Mrpineapple3’s How to catch a botter guide. In the end, we had another tie, so a lottery had to decide the winner. 1337 Train won with his bosshunting guide. Congratulations!

9. Civil Law’s High Council review

During the past week, our members had the chance to discuss the work done by our Council member Civil Law. Most people want him to stay because he has a great RuneScape account and he knows a lot about forum moderation. A point of criticism was his low in-game activity during the past few weeks, but Civil promised to work on that. Most of the members were satisfied with his contribution, so Civil Law has successfully defended his position in the High Council of Endless Fate!

10. Promotions

This month we announced a couple of small promotions. Thomas, Ef Michiel and Loading Please Wait got promoted to advanced members, generally for their activeness in game, at the events and on the forums. Congratulations! We also promoted Womble for his great activity and for only just missing the warlord rank.

11. Members who joined us this month

The following people has joined over the past month. (Member, Clan friend, advanced member, warlord, Validating:

Joeyleeboem
Follfox
Michiel
Gallion28

Merlinn
Torquatus
Flowa Power

Lord Dreyar
Pure3pker
X Warlord X
Kaya Turski
Deathking180

Liam_00_7
Womble
Fallen6200
V3ngence
IMZERK

1337 Train
Ayeni
Finalfantasy9[GOG]
Halo[GOG]

A H0tunic0rn
K.Huber
Jonucas

Maxxert
Chloor Vrij
Jondoa
Jailhouse

Brian44
Wilcodiealot

Ricko96
Abrussi
Plasma
Hunter clan0

Bowilde
Xdutchdevilx
T3grimreaper

Fierch
blubbadubba

12. Milestones

Halfway past this month, we welcomed our 25th official clan member: Fallen6200!
On the 25th of March, our clan was exactly one month old!
On the 26th of March, our 50th forum member registered.
The most users ever online in one day on the forums was 26, last accomplished on the 29th March. That’s over 50% of our total member count.
We’ve had a scrollable clan chat for the first time :) Keep up the chat activity!

13.Ending

What will April bring for us? We’ll make sure to have a lot of entertaining events during this month. We’ll also look for another clan to war. We’d like to thank our members for their activeness, both in-game and on the forums. Most of you were highly active and made a huge contribution to our clan. THANK YOU!
That’s about everything there is to say for this Month. I’ll be back with a harder, better, faster and stronger newsletter in 30 days!

~ Jehowi ~

Last bumped by Jehowi on August 27th, 2011, 5:25 am.