Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Which action bar is your favorite?
Poll ended at September 1st, 2014, 5:45 pm
#1 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
#1 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
#2 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
#2 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
#3 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
#3 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
#4 17%  17%  [ 4 ]
#4 17%  17%  [ 4 ]
#5 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
#5 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Total votes: 24
 Post subject: Vote for your favorite Action bar
PostPosted: August 16th, 2014, 5:45 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
Hello fellow scapers. With the action bar competition over, it is time to vote.

There is a 1 week voting time frame, and the winner will be announced on our next RSBANDB Update! podcast.

Cast your votes now.

#1 Kyle

Quote:
Here is what I use for slayer/magic, 88 magic and I find this action bar setup provides the fastest kills. I use these abilities with the abyssal wand & orb and I find that I save a ton of runes. H,2,F, and 4 require no adrenaline and hit with great damage. 5 and 6 require 50% adrenaline but I find myself using 6 most of the time, most the of the time I can kill what ever the target is with this single ability. 7 and 8 are 100% adrenaline and usually kill the target in a single hit, 8 is great for multiple slayer targets. Since I mostly use magic the prayer P boost my magic damage alone with my hood, and I use - when minigaming when I'm about to die. And then obviously my protect prayers work faithfully.

#2Col Ton

Quote:
My Araxxor Action Bar and Equipment Loadout
http://rsbb.ca/e333

#3 Flash
Quote:
my action bar for killing frost dragons/skilling.
1-4: Basic melee abilities (Slice, Sever, Fury, Cleave). I find these pretty optimal for frost dragons, helps me get relatively easy/quick kills. In case you were wondering, the reason I use Cleave instead of one of the dual wield abilities is that I can't afford Drygores yet, and I can't be bothered to gather the tokens for Chaotics again after I lost them already after getting killed in the Wilderness, so I'm forced to use a 2 hander instead.
5: Threshold ability (Assault). When used carefully this is quite helpful for me since it deals high damage.
6: Ultimate ability (Pulverise). This is very useful in my opinion since when used as a finishing blow, you gain back 50% adrenaline, so then I can use Assault and Pulverise more frequently and get faster kills.
7: Basic Constitution ability (Regenerate). Helps me get a few more kills in after I run out of food, so I quite enjoy this ability.
8: Rocktails. I can eat them faster this way in case I'm about to die and I don't have enough time to click it from my inventory.
9: Super antifire potions. Pretty much the same reason as rocktails, I can drink the potions faster to protect myself from dragonfire in case I'm getting hit hard by it.
10-12: Leaping trout, salmon, and sturgeon. Now that they updated it so the "drop" option comes before "gut", I can utilize this to quickly drop fish while training Fishing.
13: Gold ore. Again, I use this for dropping gold ores quickly and with little effort while mining concentrated gold. Or, if I choose to superheat the ores instead, I can use it in junction with the superheat spell quickly.
14: Superheat Item. Like previously stated, I can quickly superheat gold ores into gold bars if I want to train some Smithing and Magic alongside Mining.

#4 RRman
Quote:
I Start off with 7 Basics Abilities On revolution, going from 15 seconds down to 3 seconds

4 spot is the sacrifice ability as it is useless to use that at start of bar as you may not have even taken damage yet

All my basics have no key bind as it isn't needed so starting from spot 8, i have them going 1,2,3 etc for thresholds and my lone ultimate damaging attack

of course on the end is Ice asslam which is a must!

#5Ka Pai
Treasure hunter
Quote:
mainly do it for elites/hards.

There are two variations; emote and teleports.

I find myself often struggling to find the right emote so this is helpful.

Here are the 5 submissions. Vote away, and best of luck to everybody.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 16th, 2014, 5:45 pm 

Post subject: Re: Vote for your favorite Action bar
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2014, 7:09 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
We've extended the voting for 1 more week. Winner will be announced next week.