Post subject: [Informer] Making Bank in September
PostPosted: October 2nd, 2019, 1:32 am 

RS Name: King Kulla
RS Status: F2P
Hello everyone, as we roll our way into October, let's take a look at the goings on at RsBandB this past September. And someone remember to wake up Green Day!

In Informer matters, Cireon started us off this month by Untangling Runescape's Spaghetti Code. Shane decided to make a lot of money with Farming, and was gracious enough to show us how to do it too. Tanis talked about remastering different parts of the game and how it brings life to old sections. And finally, Alex was completely floored by the Bank rework. Go check out his pictures!

In Skill of the Month news, we held very successful Woodcutting and Mining events. Congratulations to Jamandy52 who had 4.8m Woodcutting XP and Ukn Raptoid with 7.45m Mining XP for their wins! Here are your trophies:
Image Image

If you like what we're doing at Rsbandb and would like to support us with more than just kind words,have a look at our Patreon page. For just a few bucks a month, you could unlock all sorts of great content, and in doing so, help us take Rsbandb to the next level.

Well, that's it for us this month. Have a safe and happy October everyone!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 2nd, 2019, 1:32 am