Post subject: A Halloween Triple Feature
PostPosted: October 27th, 2014, 3:26 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
This Friday we'll be hosting a classic Halloween event! Whether or not it is spooky is up to you. We'll begin with a live recording of RSBANDBUpdate! in which we'll discuss this weeks replayable quest and the Divination Distraction and Diversion. After this we'll head on to RuneScape for one of our world famous hide and seek events. After this we'll go visit Death and exorcise his house of unwanted spirits.

RSBANDBUpdate! Live

The RSBANDBUpdate! recording will be done live in our Mumble server. We invite you to come in, listen, and participate in the discussion pertaining to this weeks updates. Live shows are always interesting as there's the chance you may hear something that's not worthy of making it into the final show ;) ;) ;).

You can ask your questions for this weeks show here.

Where: RSBandB Mumble server.
When: October 31 - 7pm Pacific, 8pm Mountain, 9pm Central, 10pm Eastern, 2am UTC

Hide and Seek

Where: World 72, meet north of Falador lodestone.
When: October 31 - 8:30pm Pacific, 9:30pm Mountain, 10:30pm Central, 11:30pm Eastern, 3:30am UTC
Other Info: Please join friends chat 'BitsBytes' for instructions on how this event works. Hiding will be limited to the surface world, non-quest, members areas.

Death's House

This part of the event will begin after the hide and seek event has finished. The seek portion of hide and seek will be limited to 25 minutes. After this we will promptly head to Death's House for some community ghost busting. If you haven't got your desired amount of points, don't worry, this is your chance!

Hope to see you all there!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 27th, 2014, 3:26 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: A Halloween Triple Feature
PostPosted: October 30th, 2014, 12:49 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Jade Gizmo
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Pawscape
I haven't partake in a RSBandB event since, Halloween of 2009 / 2010 I believe. Maybe Christmas (doesn't matter)
I'll try to come, but it is awfully late for me.