Post subject: Ending The Short Month
PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 5:57 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
We were welcomed into February with the Rune Mechanics quest that Jason covered for us. Tim covered both the Impetuous Impulses update and Familiarisation in one article. Kirby also hypothesised about what Runescape would be like with aging and weather. With January's Barbarian Assault update Tim expanded his Tricks of the Trade series with the "Barbarian Assault Attacker and Collector" edition. While all this was going on Jason was planning just how he'd use a Varrock teleport and Slayer ring to traverse Runescape easier with some Teleport Tips. The rest of our Runescape articles were dominated by PvP and the Economy.

This month Paul and I covered how to help others remotely and took a look at what the iPad is in terms of present technology. Ryan took some valuable time to point out the vast Plague of Problems with Modern Warfare 2. Of course you can find Kenny's continuing Music articles here.

This past month Southrend claimed his 6th Skill of The Month win. He gained 5.5 million Crafting experience. Overall, 17,359,385 experiened was gained by all competitors. Congratulations Southrend! Here is your trophy:

Other competition winners for February include Jason (Games Tournament) and Asovse1 (Hide and Seek). With this being said we'd like you to invite you to come to our weekly Boss/PvP Runescape and PC Gaming events.

Our survey is still running and we'd greatly appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to complete it! It will help us guide which direction Informer will head in the coming months. You can find the survey here.

See you next month.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 5:57 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: Ending The Short Month
PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 11:49 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Tim2
RS Status: Retired
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
Grats South on your win, if it didn't cost me 50m to just get 3m xp, I would have competed, only 20m in my bank. :/ Everyone should come to the Weekly PC gaming. Congrats again Bryan on your win, you got it this time. :P Summoning should be fun with the 2.7x xp weekend. Might need to first camp at Waterfiends for charms, then camp at Spiritual Mages for money. Hope my luck is good, only like 9m for xp until i have passed last years SKOTY (something like 32M xp) so I should be able to get over that. Cooking made me some money so I might need to go back to that. But until then, Slayer and Summoning, then some skilling after the month is over. Hope you like my articles and I can't wait until I see what you guys want, might make me change up my whole style of writing, which I might not like. :oops:

/ August '15 (Fishing) \

/ Skiller of the Year Wins - 2009 | 2015 \
/ Informer Runescape Writer from 01/27/09 to 9/27/12 | 80th Dragon Member | RSBandB donator \
/Global Moderator April 1st, 2015 - April 1st, 2015\
/ 842 to 99 Dungeoneering & First RSBandBer to 99 Dungeoneering \

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2010, 3:36 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Bryan Tran
Clan Name: W22 Farming
Yup! Got it this time. But don't think I'll all stop. ;)

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2010, 5:43 am 
Iron Member

RS Name: Norville
Clan Name: Bits Bytes
wow, congrats southrend

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2010, 7:20 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Southrend
RS Status: Classic
Thank you! I enjoyed this month a lot though I had to spend all my stealing creation points on this one. Next goal is 12 SKOTM wins :)

Proud RSB&B Member #570 since 12/27/04
Proud RSB&B Mod since 7/24/05

PostPosted: March 4th, 2010, 5:40 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Owen1892
Southrend wrote:
Thank you! I enjoyed this month a lot though I had to spend all my stealing creation points on this one. Next goal is 12 SKOTM wins :)

Congratulations! I remember you asking in clan chat if you should win the SKOTM or not. Glad you did! Good luck with the 12 SKOTM wins, or maybe you could do that in exactly one year from now...

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 4th, 2010, 5:40 am 
Dragon Member

PostPosted: March 4th, 2010, 10:48 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Kill Kenny97
Yes guys, please fill in the survey :D Your feedback is much appreciated, as if requests for music reviews for me :D

PostPosted: March 5th, 2010, 9:14 pm 
Mithril Member

RS Name: Sxe Koil
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
i liked all the posts

koil163

Retired.....playing other MMOs and StarCraft 2....ehhh, TeamFortress 2 once in a blue moon.

Post new topic Reply to topic Forum Index » RSBandB » General Announcements » Ending The Short Month Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]