Post subject: February Events
PostPosted: February 20th, 2010, 3:08 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
The end of the month is near so that means it's time to come and visit the Events Crew on Runescape somewhere, doing something, for some good reason. This month we are adding a weekly event to the rotation and hosting two end of month events on February 26th.

The first event on Friday the 26th is a free-player hide and seek in Varrock in which you will search for Events Crew and Staff members to rack up points. The person with the most points at the end will win the bright pink competition rank. So once again, this takes place on Friday Feb 26 @ 5pm RSBandB Time/MST [4pm PST, 6pm CST, 7pm EST, 12 midnight GMT] on World 154. More info will be posted in this topic as the event draws closer.

On the same day Think 'n' Drink will occur. This is a tournament in the Burthorpe Games Room. Tournament groupings will be drawn up after signup when you get to the event. The person who successfully makes it to the top of their ladder will win the competition rank for March. This takes place on Friday Feb 26 @ 7pm RSBandB Time/MST [6pm PST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST, 2am GMT] on World 132. You can find more info in the event topic.

I am also pleased to announce that Boss Takedown is back in the form of Leo's Boundless Boss Brawl and Powerful PvP Party. Each Saturday a boss will be taken down or members from RSBandB will pick on poor stranded PK'ers. You can find links to the weekly RW event post and voting post here. This event will take place every Saturday @ 7pm RSBandB Time/MST [6pm PST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST, 2am GMT].

Finally for those of you not aware, our PC gaming event has moved to Monday. We play a mixture of Counter Strike Source (GunGame) and Half Life 2 Team Deathmatch. PC Gaming takes place every Monday @ 7pm RSBandB Time/MST [6pm PST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST, 2am GMT]. You can find the info for PC gaming here.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 20th, 2010, 3:08 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: February Events
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2010, 7:14 pm 

RS Name: Lord Earth
Clan Name: Clan Quest
All of these look really fun! I'll probably be able to make the Friday night ones and maybe the BTD err...BBB/PPP

Global Moderator since August 25, 2014 18:30:29

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2010, 7:52 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: itally4life
RS Status: Classic
The monthly event things sound like a good idea, im pretty sure this is the first time doing a monthly event?

Cooper wrote:
mining? all people do is powermine anyway, no money in it. with the exception of italy4lyfe (italy4nolifemining)

PostPosted: February 24th, 2010, 3:42 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: JessePinkman
Clan Name: The Cafe
I'll come to the hide and seek one, I hope I have better luck this time.

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage

653rd to 120 Divination
550th to 200m Divination

PostPosted: February 26th, 2010, 10:28 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Bryan Tran
Clan Name: W22 Farming
Wow, events were great tonight, although more people should have came to the think n drink event. Only (7?) people showed up, including Mike. Had such fun. Hide and seek was also pretty well done as well. Looking forward to more of these events in the future!!! :D

PostPosted: February 27th, 2010, 2:29 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Kill Kenny97
RS Status: Classic
Hide and Seek was good and I was happy I could attend, although the time was a little awkward and the Games room one was out of the question. If we could have something a little more GMT friendly then I'd look at attending week in week out. Even just an hour or so earlier would make me a dead cert to attend.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 27th, 2010, 2:29 am 
Dragon Member

PostPosted: February 27th, 2010, 6:11 am 

RS Name: Lord Earth
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Kenny wrote:
Hide and Seek was good and I was happy I could attend, although the time was a little awkward and the Games room one was out of the question. If we could have something a little more GMT friendly then I'd look at attending week in week out. Even just an hour or so earlier would make me a dead cert to attend.

No it wasn't, we just don't like you :D
I'm kidding :wink:
He does have a good point though

Global Moderator since August 25, 2014 18:30:29

PostPosted: February 27th, 2010, 1:32 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Tim2
RS Status: Retired
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
Earth271072 wrote:
Kenny wrote:

No it wasn't, we just don't like you :D
I'm kidding :wink:
He does have a good point though

You need to remember it needs to work for both Owen and Ryan, it would have been 9:00am or so for Owen in his timezone. Thanks for everyone that like the hide and seek event, Next time I'll explain it more. ;)

/ August '15 (Fishing) \

/ Skiller of the Year Wins - 2009 | 2015 \
/ Informer Runescape Writer from 01/27/09 to 9/27/12 | 80th Dragon Member | RSBandB donator \
/Global Moderator April 1st, 2015 - April 1st, 2015\
/ 842 to 99 Dungeoneering & First RSBandBer to 99 Dungeoneering \

PostPosted: February 27th, 2010, 8:05 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Owen1892
:S Thanks for covering Shwa. Coincidentally my internet modem broke down on the day of the event, and the company won't come and fix it until the day after. Now that its fixed, it shouldn't have anymore problems for at least half a year. (hopefully) Sorry for any confusion caused for the Games Room event.

Post new topic Reply to topic Forum Index » RSBandB » General Announcements » February Events Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]