Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: summoning advice
PostPosted: May 10th, 2012, 3:29 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
i am currently 84 summoning. with all the money i've gotten from glories, i think i can spare a few million here and there to level it up.
but i also want something that's cost effective with getting there. making granite lobsters would take me over 10k crim which i am not even close to, and i believe making swamp titans would take me almost 4k crim.

well anyhow, for now i have over 3.2k crim and 2.7k green. blues are around 300, and i cannot remember the gold.

any idea on what to make?

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: May 10th, 2012, 3:29 pm 

Post subject: Re: summoning advice
PostPosted: May 10th, 2012, 4:03 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Parselmouth
Clan Name: DGS
Well for the Crims, either those Swamp Titans or Granite Lobsters are your best bet. Although you do get 50xp more from a Swamp Titan they are almost twice the gp/xp than Granite Lobsters.

Golds and greens become really tedious at higher levels, especially greens. But your best bet for golds is definitely Swamp Toads and Fruit Bats for greens, as they have relatively low gp/xp for greens, but still much higher than any other charm.

As for blues I would either save them till 89 as many people recommend, or use them on any of they 3 level 79 titans as they are good gp/xp.

RSN: Parselmouth | Jaysawn on ********

Post subject: Re: summoning advice
PostPosted: May 10th, 2012, 8:44 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: iZant
Clan Name: Apocalypse Slayers
Pretty much, I just do what gives the best xp for the charms I have, within reason of not being too expensive.

http://bit.ly/K3RpoD

That link is a google doc spreadsheet with gp/xp values for commonly used pouches for training. Hope this helps!