Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Music Forum Guidelines - Read before Posting! UPDATED OCT 29
PostPosted: August 5th, 2009, 10:09 pm 

RS Name: King Kulla
RS Status: F2P
Hey Rsbandb'ers,

Welcome to the new Music forum. To start off, Music isn't something that you can put rules on. It's like art, y'know? You just can't put a lock on creativity. However, these are some guidelines that will help you in determining what and what not to post here in this newly made forum.

Clarification: Popular general topics are not locked because this would cause multiple topics on the same thing. If you have something important to add to the topic, it is alright to post on an older topic, provided you aren't spamming and you're following the other rules of the forum.

Regular Rsbandb Rules Apply!

• If a video/song has excessive language in it, please put spoiler tags around it.
  • Please do not comment with one word posts, eg: "Awesome!". Add something new to the discussion; say what you like/don't like about a song.
  • If you are commenting on a song made by another user, be constructive. Tell them what you like about it, and what they could do to improve.
  • There is to be no admitting to, or encouraging others to visit torrent tracking sites, engage in piracy, or use peer 2 peer file sharing programs. Doing so will result in an official warning.

What should I post in this forum?

• Favourite Songs and Bands
  • Music Videos
  • Live concert Videos
  • Genres/Styles of Music
  • Discussion about upcoming concerts, tours, cd releases, etc.
  • Self made songs (or videos of you playing self made songs), song covers
  • Topics specifically on Movie Soundtracks or Video Game Soundtracks

What should I post in other forums?

• Portable Media Players themselves (iPods, MP3 Players, etc) go into Tech Talk
  • Youtube Videos not directly relating to music go into Non-Runescape Related Media
  • Runescape Music Videos go into Runescape Related Media
  • Discussion about Rock Band and Guitar Hero belong in Non-Runescape Related Gaming

Have fun, and rock on! \m/

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 5th, 2009, 10:09 pm