Post subject: RuneScape Advent Calendar
PostPosted: November 30th, 2020, 6:43 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
RuneScape.com wrote:
It's been a November to remember, huh? As we round off this month and move on to the next, you'll get to learn more about Raksha, the Shadow Colossus of Orthen, open the first windows on your Advent Calendar and watch your favourite content creators get their nerd on with a RuneScape-themed Dungeons and Dragons adventure!

Did you get all that? Then let's go!

In this week's news, Raksha's on a rampage, the first of our Premier Club 2021 drops arrives, and the RuneScape Advent Calendar makes a triumphant return!

Raksha, The Shadow Colossus of Orthen: Coming Soon!
In case you missed the memo, here's a recap: a new solo and duo boss is coming to Orthen on December 7th!

Raksha will be one of the biggest challenges RuneScape has to offer, fitting squarely between Araxxor and Telos in terms of difficulty. You'll want to bring your best gear and your strongest strategies, 'cause this beastie means business!

Eager to learn more? Our bravest content creators will be a playing a special RuneScape-themed game of D&D this Wednesday, December 2nd, and they just might turn up some nuggets of information on their adventure. See all the details in the Community Tab!
RuneScape Advent Calendar
Can you believe it's this time of year again already? The RuneScape Advent Calendar is back, and it's chock-full of goodies!

For those of you who are new here, the RuneScape Advent Calendar is a time-honoured tradition. Open one door each day until Christmas and reveal the presents within!

Every time you open a door on the same day as the number written on it, you'll get a free Treasure Hunter key, as well as progress towards the grand prize: an adorable Sir Coalington Embers plushie! Much less dangerous to snuggle than the real thing.

There's also a different Treasure Hunter promotion every day of the Advent Calendar - so it's the perfect opportunity to catch up on any rare prizes you missed throughout the year.
Steam Awards: Vote for us!
Now that RuneScape's on Steam, we're eligible for the Steam Awards, which kick off in December. Personally, we think we fit nicely into the 'Sit Back and Relax' category, but you can nominate us for whichever category you think suits us best.

To cast your vote, just go to our Steam page and click the 'vote' button. Thanks a million!
Premier Club: December Drops
It's not even 2021 yet, but the Premier Club monthly drops are already kicking off! If you're a Premier Club member, then you'll receive the following freebies for December:
  • A Yak Track task skip
  • A large mystery box
  • 1,000 oddments

For more information about Premier Club, check this page.

The RuneScape Team

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 30th, 2020, 6:43 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: RuneScape Advent Calendar
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2020, 1:56 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Jamandy52
Clan Name: 1elitesc / Jamandy52
I was very much looking forward to the Advant! I hope we get more pinatas!

Post subject: Re: RuneScape Advent Calendar
PostPosted: December 30th, 2020, 4:36 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Jade Gizmo
Clan Name: Pawscape
I'm just glad you could still open days past. As I didn't play in December , I was able to get on just in time to open all 24 doors in 1 sitting,
Nothing exciting but hey, free lamps and such.
The news posting says each door came with a key? That's news to me as I didn't check to see if I had any bonus keys, don't think that I do, I'll see the next time I'm on RS.