Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: A Big thanks to Cireon and Shane
PostPosted: October 17th, 2019, 3:53 pm 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Pyrnassius
RS Status: P2P
Hey Guys

Like many people, I was very underwhelmed when I heard the new skill to be released was Archeology. I mean, we already have normal fishing and air fishing in game, do we really want dirt fishing too? However, after the mods went over it at Runefest, I was a little more interested when it was explained, but still not totally convinced. But, with the discussion Cireon had with Shane in the rsbandb special episode, I am now really looking forward to it. Having Cireon there at Runefest to try it out and to speak to the mods about it has really convinced me this could be one of the best skills to be released.

I want to give you guys a huge thanks for the in depth analysis of it. Succinct, to the point and without prejudice one way or the other, you explained it well and have made it sound like a skill I am going to love levelling up.

Regards
Pyrn

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 17th, 2019, 3:53 pm 
Chat Moderator

Post subject: Re: A Big thanks to Cireon and Shane
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2019, 11:07 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
I am not looking forward to 120 farming and herblore... I stopped where i was for a reason :(