Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Are Events too Overpowered?
PostPosted: November 27th, 2017, 7:21 am 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Pyrnassius
RS Status: P2P
Hey Guys.

The recent clockwork event, as well as the recent previous ones have given the player a chance to receive an unlimited amount of the pieces, which the player can trade in for Mystery Boxes, gaining gp, xp lamps and stars and dungeoneering tokens, as well as some assorted other items. I have made a video on the the latest one looking at just how much can be gained from an average player. Love to hear your comments on it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9y5L18c0Jo&feature=youtu.be

Regards
Pyrn

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 27th, 2017, 7:21 am 
Chat Moderator

Post subject: Re: Are Events too Overpowered?
PostPosted: November 27th, 2017, 11:55 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Jamandy52
Clan Name: 1elitesc / Jamandy52
I literally had no time to complete much of it. I got 600 pieces and made 2 small loot boxes. I was happy to get something, but sad about what I missed out on. :(

PostPosted: November 28th, 2017, 10:15 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest
I haven't been interested in these types of events. Too grindy. Don't play enough to get the max rewards. But those are some really nice rewards.

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: December 1st, 2017, 6:00 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Jade Gizmo
Clan Name: Pawscape
You make a great point. Limitless for the first 10k for the outfits and then after cap at 1k each day afterwards.

Last event that was similar I did turn in all for the rewards and spare parts I turned in for the boxes, realizing afterwards I should of just used every single piece for the mystery boxes to begin with.
Which is what I did this time. Didn't play a loads this month. But I did get like 14k.
Yes it's very OP in my opinion. I felt dirty.. and gross, and shameful of myself for doing this event and the last one.
(Only reason I even partake in the events to begin with because it happens automatically) So I didn't have to do anything in Runescape that I wouldn't already be doing.
(Some fun "event" huh?)

Good video, friend.