Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: My experience with Jagex Customer "Support"
PostPosted: October 21st, 2013, 1:07 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Bonsai99
RS Status: Retired
So...I FINALLY got a reply from billing support in regards to my false ban that I'm sure that all of you have heard about at this point (since it's been going on for six months up to this point) Just wanted to post this here because of how sick and tired I am of Jagex's "support". Frankly, the person that replied to my ticket seemed like someone that was new to support and had little to no idea about what they were doing so I am going to take this as a grain of salt and send them yet another message to HOPEFULLY, FINALLY, get this sorted out (The saga continues!, Oh boy!). So here we go

"Please note our team have already reviewed your account 28th June and decided it will not be lifted going forward."
Problem numero uno, One of the two offences were removed. (Everyone that was false banned recieved two macro minors at the same time) So an offences WAS removed but they seemed to have forgotten about the other. So no idea what is going on here.

"You'll need to create a new account."
I was temp banned, not permanently. I got unbanned literally the day my membership expired. I have played this game for something like 8 years now, yeah I'm just gonna go create a new account because you guys can't fix your mistakes.

"Please provide proof of the 21 day membership offer (was this email? account message? etc.) and if valid we can get that applied to your new account."
Anyone who knows ANYTHING about runescape knows that they never have any "membership offers" and that you can only buy membership in 1 month or higher intervals (excluding bonds) I made it pretty clear that the membership time loss was attributed to the fact that I was false banned.

This is no way to treat your veteran players Jagex. Get your **** together.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 21st, 2013, 1:07 pm 
Runite Member

Post subject: Re: My experience with Jagex Customer "Support"
PostPosted: October 25th, 2013, 4:31 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: morumska
RS Status: Retired
it just reminds me how some people in customer support just dont give two ******* about things.

Post subject: Re: My experience with Jagex Customer "Support"
PostPosted: October 25th, 2013, 11:51 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Sorry man. :/ Just keep trying. Best of luck. Hope they respond to your persistence.

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy