Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Design your city
PostPosted: May 7th, 2013, 9:57 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
With Runescape migrating to HTML5 here's a question for everybody.

You are the lead graphic designer for a new hub somewhere in the game. You have the ability to create and add in almost anything in the city and turn it into the next metropolis.
Question for you is, what would your city look like, where will it be and what would you add to the city?
What style of building would you incorporate into the new city to make it standout to onlooking as they are following the path to the city?

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: May 7th, 2013, 9:57 pm 

Post subject: Re: Design your city
PostPosted: May 9th, 2013, 4:05 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: morumska
RS Status: Retired
i would have an buildings that looks like a giant mushroom , and on the path there would be ruble and when u right click to examine it , it says seems like it use to be a part of a big wall.

PostPosted: June 9th, 2013, 12:36 pm 
Steel Member

RS Name: Papero
Clan Name: w46ape
I would construct a city about the size of East Ardougne south of the Poison Waste and Castle Wars. This city would be built on both sides of the river that leads from Castle Wars into the ocean; connected by a bridge. Of course, the land area would have to expand and Soul Wars would have to move south. My city would consist of new places to train skills. There would be a high-level Agility cours; a marketplace to train Thieving, some magic and yew trees (plus ivy); a mining quarry; Farming patches, a Prayer altar; and some new places to train Crafting. Beneath the city there would be some sort of cavern with killable monsters and a place to train Magic and Runecrafting at the same time.

PostPosted: June 9th, 2013, 5:11 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Punisher1288
Clan Name: The Cookie Armada
I would have to add a new kingdom deep in the wilderness that is the medieval castle style kingdom. Roughly the size of Falador but a giant stone wall surrounds the city from constant barrage and invasions into the castle kingdom. I've always been fascinated with the knight aspect of Runescape but the White & Black knights are kind of weak as in a sense of community. Imagine an entire village living and surviving self-sufficiently deep inside the wilderness.

In my mind it looks something like this.

*Member #514*
*Rsbandb Donor*

PostPosted: June 15th, 2013, 7:39 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: Mr Bistro
I wouldn't build a new city, but reconstruct Ardy after a huge event like the next mornings end. I would get rid of the wall from west and east Ardy and graphically update the city.

PostPosted: June 16th, 2013, 3:31 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3

anyway for my home, i don't care for a dungeon so my dungeon does does not exist.

What i did always wanted was a garden around my home so as people walked up they could smell my roses.

altar, summoning altar and teleports are right next to my portal for easy access.

when you enter the building, there is is my living room where i record with shane.

in the east wing, i have my throne room all the way tucked inside. you must pass through all my accomplishments (jagex should add more in these rooms) to enter. including my abyssal demon head.

kitchen and dining room is next to them. o and i have the butler's room with just a bed in the back.

in the west wing, is my game room and boxing arena. my bed and walk-in closet is there as well.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 16th, 2013, 3:31 pm