Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Dont you hate it when newbs bother you?
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 8:59 am 
Black Member

RS Status: P2P
Dont you hate it when newbs ask you too many F-ing questions? Im 97 combat, and i have maybe 3 ppl under level 40 on my list and everytime I log on they start right away "where are you?" "what are you doing?" "can i have something?" it annoys the h3ll out of me! anyone else feel this way? no offense to newbs (newb isnt an offensive words ive even asked moderators) But seriously they need to slow down on the question asking rofl....... :evil:

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 8:59 am 
Black Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 9:09 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: lCharizardl
yesterday i was dueling this guy. staking 500k and halfway through the fight he's like stop stop! so i did and he asked questions about mage arena for like 5 minutes :shock: biggest waste of time... meh i got bored of it and killed him in the end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 9:14 am 
Black Member

garm22 wrote:
yesterday i was dueling this guy. staking 500k and halfway through the fight he's like stop stop! so i did and he asked questions about mage arena for like 5 minutes :shock: biggest waste of time... meh i got bored of it and killed him in the end.

Yes, Everytime i deathmatch somebosy there is newbs standing there saying can i have something when one of you dies? And it gets so annoying they think because im a high level I have extra stuff to give when im actually pretty poor at the moment. Then when you tell em you have nothing to give the flip out and start biznitching at you.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 2:36 pm 
Runite Member

Yes but if you actually think about it most of them arn't noobs they just re-create a new character to scab stuff to get money for their main. which really ticks me off

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 4:38 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Xolor
RS Status: Classic
Savior wrote:
Yes but if you actually think about it most of them arn't noobs they just re-create a new character to scab stuff to get money for their main. which really ticks me off

*whistles innocently... :roll: *

lmao... nah j/k

yeah I hate it when that happens... even a newb like me @ lvl 64, whenever I go to a f2p world I get swarmed - yes i mean SWARMED - by noobs!! :evil: grr!

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 4:58 pm 
Xolor wrote:
Savior wrote:

*whistles innocently... :roll: *

lmao... nah j/k

yeah I hate it when that happens... even a newb like me @ lvl 64, whenever I go to a f2p world I get swarmed - yes i mean SWARMED - by noobs!! :evil: grr!

ur lvl 65 combat and people swarm yOU? or is it ur main??

here is my story
one day i was mining in mining guild, this noob come to me ask me for coal, so i said " go away noob" . and he reported me, then he said " reported, have a nice day sir". and then i looked at manual, it says only report people when u are really offensed. noob is not offensing so HA!! then i tried to anoy him and i tried to mine every rock he is mining.. i found out he is using cheats.... he is lvl 59 mining me 69( i love that number but i'm 70 now :( . he is getting all the rocks.. I'm like wdf!!.. so i said" dude said noob to someone is not offensive, go read the manual. If Jagex bothers me for ur reports, i'll just tell them u misused customer support and use cheats in runescape, so you have a nice day sir" and i log out

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 4:58 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 5:07 pm 
Dragon Member

well whenever noobs see someone wearing a phat, holding a drag long, & wearing God armor u are swarmed no matter what lvl.. sigh.. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 5:36 pm 
O.o u have p hat :) what color and how many u have i think i can beat u :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 6:31 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Kill All X
Xolor wrote:
well whenever noobs see someone wearing a phat, holding a drag long, & wearing God armor u are swarmed no matter what lvl.. sigh.. lol

yep thats me whenever i go to free world lots of ppl ask like can i have free stuff or can i wear ur phat for 10 secs lol

--------------
^^ Ty Mushroom Queen for the awsome sig :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 8:18 pm 
what p hat u guys have??

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 8:20 pm 
Runite Member

rocketraider wrote:
what p hat u guys have??

did have a green :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 8:29 pm 
Steel Member

hmm what can i say about all this....noobs cant bother me really much cause i am kinda noob too i am only lvl 80 combat. I remember when i was a newb in this game i never begged for money ...but tell you 1 thing i liked it so much when i had a friends higher then me
I always sayed hi to them ....what are you doing ans all stuff like that. I respected them and was proud of them thats why i did that.

I know sometimes noobs get annoying but sometimes its the other way. I even help them sometimes and give something. Cause i remember when i was that lvl :) I did something like them.

So guys dont be always harsh on newbs :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 8:32 pm 
Mithril Member

RS Name: Ares 23 Ret.
RS Status: F2P
"0mg! c4n 1 l1k3 h4v3 s0m3 m0n3y!!!!!???!!!111one!!!11one!1one1"

Noobs always do that to me, along with following me around asking for some mith.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2004, 8:44 pm 
Dragon Member

rocketraider wrote:
O.o u have p hat :) what color and how many u have i think i can beat u :)

fhweet... gotta white phat... pretty tight... got it left over.. muahaha here's my funny and enrichening...

Well I never played RSC, I joined in the era of RS2..

I told my friend, who quit about a week after RS2 came out, that I startewd playing RUnescape... he said it was a gai game, and he hated it.. I'm like, ok... so he gives me his account... :)

and on it was.... ba-da-da-dum

Full steel -- meh!
lotta crap...........

and one, single, shining, white party hat... at that time I had absolutely no idea about it -- I was just a noob, I had only started 2 days earlier...

I even considered selling it, I walked around saying "selling white party hat for 10000 coins!"

Luckily, as I now know, nobody actually believed me...

And so ends my poorly-told story of my phat :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2004, 11:37 pm 
Dragon Member

Location: I can be found in seers village when the moon is waning and the llamas are in full bloom.
RS Name: Pika69
Maybe you guys should go incognito when you go to f2p...or is ot that you like to show off? :roll: