Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Apology
PostPosted: January 6th, 2005, 11:20 pm 
I Apologize to Everyone on Runescape, Rune HQ, Rune Tip.it, RsBandb, RuneCrpyt, Rune Realm, Legends Legion, The Unbreakables,Clan Zeonic Force Evolution, and many other clans…

I am Babsiscool, Bladeuser1, Lotuc, Big Bob, Big B, xXxXx Bauer, I am tuntun1, Some other names I forgot..

I Greatly apologize to everyone for my bad decisions That I have made.

Such as: Joining many clans, leaving them shortly after, creating clans, then ditching them, bumping topics when im not suppose to. Buying and selling accounts… I Have scammed people I have put down people. I have done lots of bad things that many people probably don’t know. It’s making me crazy and that’s why I am writing this. I have been on the computer like 10 hours a day for the past year and it has screwed me up in many ways. I am or was the leader of.. The Elfish Angels, Triumphants of Remorse, Future Reality, Chaos Warlords of Rs.

The sadest thing of them all. I have been ditching friends in some ways Ihave been playing Runescape for 3 years and I have nothing at all to show for it. And I apologize.

One thing is I didn’t create Babsiscool its an account I bought two years ago at a really low lvl case bladeuser1 washacked along before that and I didn’t know what to do so I bought it. Then raised him to be lvl 85.

Babsiscool has been banned 3 or 4 times. ( My fault )
Bladeuser1 and Babsiscool has been hacked over 30 times

ANOTHER bad thing is… IM NOT EVEN POPULAR no one knows me to well. I Havent done anything to help people. I have been a shame and I apologize.

And form here on I hope to be better but I don’t know if I can.

Ihave no idea what to do know im lost. L

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 6th, 2005, 11:20 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 7th, 2005, 6:22 am 
Steel Member

RS Status: P2P
add me in game :)

rsn: sphyer

ill try help u ok ?

i can give u a job im lvl 84 btw

lord ant

Post subject: Re: My Apology
PostPosted: January 7th, 2005, 8:17 pm 
Dragon Member

Babsiscool wrote:
I Apologize to Everyone on Runescape, Rune HQ, Rune Tip.it, RsBandb, RuneCrpyt, Rune Realm, Legends Legion, The Unbreakables,Clan Zeonic Force Evolution, and many other clans…

I am Babsiscool, Bladeuser1, Lotuc, Big Bob, Big B, xXxXx Bauer, I am tuntun1, Some other names I forgot..

I Greatly apologize to everyone for my bad decisions That I have made.

Such as: Joining many clans, leaving them shortly after, creating clans, then ditching them, bumping topics when im not suppose to. Buying and selling accounts… I Have scammed people I have put down people. I have done lots of bad things that many people probably don’t know. It’s making me crazy and that’s why I am writing this. I have been on the computer like 10 hours a day for the past year and it has screwed me up in many ways. I am or was the leader of.. The Elfish Angels, Triumphants of Remorse, Future Reality, Chaos Warlords of Rs.

The sadest thing of them all. I have been ditching friends in some ways Ihave been playing Runescape for 3 years and I have nothing at all to show for it. And I apologize.

One thing is I didn’t create Babsiscool its an account I bought two years ago at a really low lvl case bladeuser1 washacked along before that and I didn’t know what to do so I bought it. Then raised him to be lvl 85.

Babsiscool has been banned 3 or 4 times. ( My fault )
Bladeuser1 and Babsiscool has been hacked over 30 times

ANOTHER bad thing is… IM NOT EVEN POPULAR no one knows me to well. I Havent done anything to help people. I have been a shame and I apologize.

And form here on I hope to be better but I don’t know if I can.

Ihave no idea what to do know im lost. L

it's nice to see someone admits stuff.

dude.. you apology... that's ok... restart over.. change ur password to a better one.. don't fall to those programs that let's you hack... they likely to hack you instead.... you know we understands.. hey people can change

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 7th, 2005, 8:50 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Stanley1943
RS Status: F2P
yeah, ppl can understand ur apologize..ppl make mistakes
but ppl can change....good thing to admit this stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 7th, 2005, 8:57 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: lCharizardl
apology accepted, thats the first step on the road to being good and achieving :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 7th, 2005, 9:01 pm 
I hope this is the start of a long, long trend of people

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 7th, 2005, 9:01 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 7th, 2005, 9:45 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Xolor
RS Status: Classic
garm22 wrote:
apology accepted, thats the first step on the road to being good and achieving :D

Yeah, what he said :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 7th, 2005, 11:45 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: meatwad3
RS Status: Classic
I remember bladeuser from Legends Legion! Its a good thing you can admit your mistakes and tr and fix them! :D Legends Legion acepts your apology and so do i!

I love Taco's!!!Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 8th, 2005, 3:24 am 
Black Member

yeh, atleast he did something good

like admitting wat he did

have great fun and try not to do it again

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum Index » RuneScape » RuneScape General Discussion » My Apology Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]