Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: RSBANDBUpdate! 401 - The Bad Old Days
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2013, 3:49 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
We get a sneak peak of what the new HTML5 rendering engine looks like through the RuneScape bestiary. We also talk about what we want to see from next weeks Grandmaster quest.
Download Now
Direct Download - 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)

Hosts: Shane and Trekkie
Duration: 1:11:47

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2013, 3:49 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: RSBANDBUpdate! 401 - The Bad Old Days
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2013, 7:46 pm 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Uncle Dano
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Knights of Honour
It was brought to my attention, while in game, that I was mentioned in today's podcast. So I downloaded it and listened to the part where both Lord Fastwesley and Scream Truth submitted in their text questions, the suggestion of me being a regular co-host on the show. I am so honoured and flattered that you would make such a suggestion. Thank you so much guys! I really do appreciate your compliments, and I really like that you do enjoy it when I'm on the show.

However, I do want to say that I would never want to replace anyone on the show. Trekkie, the show would not be the same without you and I would never want to give an impression that I was interested in replacing you on the show. That would never cross my mind. And, as Shane said, the logistics just wouldn't work out that well. I do have a very active real life, with a career and a family that just wouldn't accommodate such a commitment, regardless of the fact that I do love having the opportunity to be on the show. Having said that, you must realize that the current hosts and behind-the-scenes staff dedicate a very significant part of their lives to running this fansite and producing such an excellent podcast every week; a level of dedication and involvement that is truly to be commended. =D> Thank you so much Shane, Trekkie, Mike, Earth... and anyone that I've missed who help to produce RSBandBUpdate! - what to me is honestly a highlight of my week and a real pleasure to listen to.

While the generous compliments are a real treat to receive (thanks so much again, guys), I would rather keep my involvement as it is now... occasional and only in response to an official invitation from the regular hosts. That way it keeps it special, both for me as well as the listening audience.

Love you guys! Especially you Trekkie! :) And, I would always be there for anyone, even if they are liberal. I would never hold that against anyone :wink:

Web: Uncle Dano's RS Wiki | RS Hiscores: Uncle Dano