Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rawr! My name is Luke!
PostPosted: February 18th, 2017, 9:36 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Jamandy52
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: 1elitesc / Jamandy52
Welp, I was looking through the forums and realized I never posted an intro here before, which is actually odd because that is usually the first thing I do on sites like these.

I realized in the last couple of months how little you guys know me except that I randomly sign up for contests I have 200m xp in and I enjoy the skill of the month.

So for some of you that is good enough. But, as I am making more and more friends here, yay! friends! (plz dont leave me!) I realized it was about darn time to post one of these things!

SO my Real Life name is Luke. Use it, like it, love it. I also answer to Jam, Mandy, and Noob. Construction God is also acceptable :P

I prefer skilling. I don't mind slaying. My goal is 200m all skills. I have no idea how I would ever pull off my goal for trimmed comp, let alone comp, due to mechanics of certain boss fights that can trigger my epilepsy. I am not a fan of account sharing and all my work is my own. Judge my level of insanity on my total xp, lol. ;)

I have played since 2007, and I remember when the summoning skill was introduced. I enjoy minigames and use to be heavy into roleplaying, so for time played, my xp/hr is crap.

I love listening to the podcasts here and I never used to interact outside of maybe a G&a and basically the skill comps, which no other site runs anywhere near as well and if they stopped I would cry.

UHm, what else?

Oh yeah I am 25 years old and I married my husband who I met through Runescape. I live in Potato Land, Idaho. Not iowa or ohio, or idohiowa. :P
I am obsessed with the construction skill, hold a page 1 rank and was the first player to reach 200m cons untrimmed.

OH, I have the cutest MIn Pin as a service dog and her name is Bella but somedays I want to rename her xp waste :P

OK, speaking of xp waste, I think this post may be xp waste but hopefully you can feel like you somehow know me now. LOL.

P.S. ALmost no one pronounces my rsn right, so I will keep winning skill of the month so you can keep trying, Shane ;)

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 18th, 2017, 9:36 am 
Runite Member

Post subject: Re: Rawr! My name is Luke!
PostPosted: February 20th, 2017, 2:47 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Well, sort of welcome (even though you been here a while now :P), Jaw-man-dy-52? Or is it Jay-man-dy?

Regardless, glad to have you be a part of the community. Sounds like you are quite dedicated to exp gainz. Hope to see you around in game from time to time. Maybe you could share some tips on how to no life. :lol:

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: February 20th, 2017, 3:25 pm 
Runite Member

Duke Juker wrote:
Well, sort of welcome (even though you been here a while now :P), Jaw-man-dy-52? Or is it Jay-man-dy?

Regardless, glad to have you be a part of the community. Sounds like you are quite dedicated to exp gainz. Hope to see you around in game from time to time. Maybe you could share some tips on how to no life. :lol:

Ha ha ha thank you! Glad to be here :)

I have some great tips for nolifing, I will see if I can compose them into a thread and share :)

Ja -
as in the end of Geor - gia'
Ja as in ju' mble

The A says 'ah' like father.

--
Mandy

-Most people divide the name as Jam andy - whereas the divide is actually ja -mandy

And then ofc the numbers are read as 'fifty two' versus five-two ;) But that's normal ;)

PostPosted: February 20th, 2017, 7:25 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Jamandy52 wrote:
Duke Juker wrote:

Ha ha ha thank you! Glad to be here :)

I have some great tips for nolifing, I will see if I can compose them into a thread and share :)

Ja -
as in the end of Geor - gia'
Ja as in ju' mble

The A says 'ah' like father.

--
Mandy

-Most people divide the name as Jam andy - whereas the divide is actually ja -mandy

And then ofc the numbers are read as 'fifty two' versus five-two ;) But that's normal ;)

I was saying it right then. :D Ja-mandy. I'm cool. 8)

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 5:45 pm 
Runite Member

WOO!

It's because you also know how to pronounce Boise ;)

PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 2:38 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
How very insightful and well thought out :)

Thank you for the pronunciation key on your name.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 2:38 pm 
Site Owner

PostPosted: February 24th, 2017, 8:45 pm 
Runite Member

Shane wrote:
How very insightful and well thought out :)

Thank you for the pronunciation key on your name.

Ha ha ha no worries! So glad to be here :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum Index » Welcoming Area » Welcoming Area » Rawr! My name is Luke! Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]