Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Trekkie's Action Bar Competition
PostPosted: July 26th, 2014, 7:55 am 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
Hello everybody, with the launch of legacy and recent updates to EOC, I’ve decided to hold another action bar competition. I’m looking for new action bars to be added to our website, and for a way to share the builds that you are using with our fellow Runescape players. Please send your build with your Runescape username to actionbar@rsbandb.com or make a post here with a description of your build. Show off how to use your build to destroy bosses in God Wars Dungeon. How you set up your bar to become a tank in group events. Show how you use the action bar for herb, or farming training and how much it has helped you with daily task.

It will be voted by the RSBANDB community and with a total prize pool of 5 million GP will be offered for the top 3 players of Runescape. The contest will run from now until August 15th midnight GMT and the winners will be announced on the following RSBANDBUpdate! Podcast. Donations for the contest winners will be appreciated and you will receive an honorable mention on the show.
Show off what you have. Show off how you’ve used it, and most of all teach how other players how to become faster and better at combat, skill training or in general daily activities at all combat and skill level. And a happy Runescape day to everybody here.
RSBANDB action bar builder

~trekkie

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: July 26th, 2014, 7:55 am 

Post subject: Re: Trekkie's Action Bar Competition
PostPosted: July 28th, 2014, 4:17 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: morumska
RS Status: Retired
this time plz post them bars to the public so we can use them.

plz

PostPosted: July 29th, 2014, 6:19 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Punisher1288
Clan Name: The Cookie Armada

Here is what I use for slayer/magic, 88 magic and I find this action bar setup provides the fastest kills. I use these abilities with the abyssal wand & orb and I find that I save a ton of runes. H,2,F, and 4 require no adrenaline and hit with great damage. 5 and 6 require 50% adrenaline but I find myself using 6 most of the time, most the of the time I can kill what ever the target is with this single ability. 7 and 8 are 100% adrenaline and usually kill the target in a single hit, 8 is great for multiple slayer targets. Since I mostly use magic the prayer P boost my magic damage alone with my hood, and I use - when minigaming when I'm about to die. And then obviously my protect prayers work faithfully. I do not have a food slot on my action bar because when I'm slaying I usually switch to Guthans to heal so I can save backpack space. Hope this helps! I'll put in 500k if we get some more entries!

*Member #514*
*Rsbandb Donor*

PostPosted: August 1st, 2014, 6:52 am 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Pyrnassius
Trekkie, hit me up when you see me in-game and I'll kick in another 5 million gp for you, so you can give 1st place 5 mill, 2nd 3mill and 3rd 2 mill, if you like :)

PostPosted: August 1st, 2014, 9:06 pm 

Thanks Pyrnassius.

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2014, 7:37 am 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Uncle Dano
Clan Name: Knights of Honour
Hey Trekkie! Just got back from vacation. I'll match Pyrnassius' 5 Mil with another 5 Mil from me. Always interested in giving.

Web: Uncle Dano's RS Wiki | RS Hiscores: Uncle Dano

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2014, 7:37 am 
Chat Moderator

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2014, 1:12 pm 

I love yall.

PostPosted: August 8th, 2014, 4:50 pm 
Black Member

RS Name: Col ton
Clan Name: Surreal
For what it's worth, here's my Araxxor Action Bar and Equipment Loadout! It seems disorganized, but from a guy that's done over 200 successful Spider kills, I think it works ;)

http://rsbb.ca/e333

Also, here's the raw image of the bar!

PostPosted: August 14th, 2014, 3:59 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: JessePinkman
Clan Name: The Cafe
This is my action bar for killing frost dragons/skilling.

1-4: Basic melee abilities (Slice, Sever, Fury, Cleave). I find these pretty optimal for frost dragons, helps me get relatively easy/quick kills. In case you were wondering, the reason I use Cleave instead of one of the dual wield abilities is that I can't afford Drygores yet, and I can't be bothered to gather the tokens for Chaotics again after I lost them already after getting killed in the Wilderness, so I'm forced to use a 2 hander instead.
5: Threshold ability (Assault). When used carefully this is quite helpful for me since it deals high damage.
6: Ultimate ability (Pulverise). This is very useful in my opinion since when used as a finishing blow, you gain back 50% adrenaline, so then I can use Assault and Pulverise more frequently and get faster kills.
7: Basic Constitution ability (Regenerate). Helps me get a few more kills in after I run out of food, so I quite enjoy this ability.
8: Rocktails. I can eat them faster this way in case I'm about to die and I don't have enough time to click it from my inventory.
9: Super antifire potions. Pretty much the same reason as rocktails, I can drink the potions faster to protect myself from dragonfire in case I'm getting hit hard by it.
10-12: Leaping trout, salmon, and sturgeon. Now that they updated it so the "drop" option comes before "gut", I can utilize this to quickly drop fish while training Fishing.
13: Gold ore. Again, I use this for dropping gold ores quickly and with little effort while mining concentrated gold. Or, if I choose to superheat the ores instead, I can use it in junction with the superheat spell quickly.
14: Superheat Item. Like previously stated, I can quickly superheat gold ores into gold bars if I want to train some Smithing and Magic alongside Mining.

Hope you like it.

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage

653rd to 120 Divination
550th to 200m Divination