Post subject: Treasure Trails 2.0
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 5:18 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
mike12088, Sealot. shane12088, the blue men, General_aj01, flatlander20, tolkenboy, Pfkninenines

items recommend: sextant, watch, shovel, chart

how to get the items:
In order for you to get the items you must first have a corrdinate clue. When you have your clue, head to the observatory in the west and talk to the professor at ground level. He will tell you to search for a mariner and something who knows about time (can't remember that exact words little help here please).
To get the watch go to the clocktower southwest of east ardougne. Talk to the monk inside and you have it. Then head over to Kharzard port and talk to Murphy to get the sextant. Once you have them both head back to the observatory and talk to the professor again to get your chart.

FAQ:

How do I get a clue?
There are certain monsters that drop clues. scroll down to see a list of possible clue droppers.

Do I have to be a member to get clues?
Yes, treasure trail is members only

I've talked to the professor but he doesn't talk about my clue. What's going on?
If this is the case it is probably due to the fact that you have started the observatory quest. You must complete the quest before you can get the items.

Do I have to do the observatory quest inorder to get the items?
No, you do not however if you started the quest you must finish it before you can get the items.

Are there any quest required to start doing treasure trails?
No, you can do any treasure trail clue at any time. it is only a matter of if you get a clue from the monster you are killing.

How does the sextant work?
The sextant works like this. Wherever you stand in this world is a spot on this world. When you look into your sextant you can figure out where you by the position of the sun and how much time it would have been required to walk if you started from the observatory. (I'm guessing runescape people used to walk very slow) Each corrdinate is seperated by 60 minutes. Now when you look into your sextant, move the up and down arrows so that the horizon is exactly in the middle. Then move the left and right arrows so that the sun is directly in the middle of screen and then click get corrdinates near the bottom. If you have done it right then a message will appear stating where you are in the world and from there you can try to see how you should move.

Last edited by trekkie on April 9th, 2007, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 5:18 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 5:19 pm 

anagrams
cluepersonlocation
A bassabacave north of Burthorpe
Aha jarJarraahDueling arena hospital
Are colOracletop of ice mountain
A ZEN SHEZenesha(owner of the armour store in Ardougne)
Bail trimsBrimstailin a cave Southwest of Gnome stronghold
Bar bellseek Kebabseller Al Kharid
By LOOKBolkoythe general store owner in tree gnome village
C On Game HocGnome CoachGnome stronghold near the gnomeball field
DT RUN BBrudntthe cheiftman in relleka main hall
El owlowearcher shop in Varrock
Err Cure Itrecruiterwest ardougne
Goblin kernking bolrengnome king in gnome village
Got A boyGabootyTrader in Tai Bwono trio.
Halt usLathusKaramja banana plantation
HE DO POSE. IT IS CULTURRL, MK?Riki the Sculptors modelin Keldagrim.
ICY FEFyciecave North of Rantz east of Feldip Hills.
lark in dogKing RoaldVarrock Castle -->
Me ifFemiEntrance to the gnome stronghold
NED MODEdmondlocated at east ardougne where you started plague city.
O Birdz A Zany En PcCap'n Izzy No Beardbrimhaven agility dungeon
OR ZINC FUMES WARDWizard Frumscone(Yanille Wizard tower)
Peaty pertparty PeteSeer Village
PROFS LOSE WRONG PIEProfessor Onglewiplocated at the magic tower to the south of Draynor Village.
R Ak MiKarimAl-Kharid Kebab Salesman

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 5:19 pm 

coordinates
00 degrees 00 minutes North
07 degrees 13 minutes West
Head toward Tyras camp in regicide area. Head Northeast and dig near a stone close to a pond.
00 Degrees 5 Minutes South
01 Degree 13 Minutes East
Go to the west side of the gnome maze south of the fruit tree allotment. Dig between three plants surrounded by willows
00 degrees 13 minutes south
13 degrees 58 minutes east
On Karmaja near the plantation. Head west and dig on a fern near a tree between two lakes.
00 Degrees 18 Minutes South
09 Degrees 28 Minutes east
The first gold rock South of the entrance to the Karamja dungeon in Brimhaven. Dig just south of there.
00 degrees 20 minutes south
23 degrees 13 minutes east
Head south from the water altar at lumbridge swamp. Dig right at the water next to the biggest rock.
00 degrees 30 mins north
24 degrees 16 mins east
From the shack to the lost city in the Swamp, head north east and dig in a middle of a bunch of rocks. it looks like a cross.
00 Degrees 31 Minutes South
17 Degrees 48 Minutes east
head to the ice cave entrance South of Rimminton. On the hill dig at the peak
01 Degrees 26 Minutes North
08 Degrees 01 minute East.
*requires level 10 agility* from Brimhaven head west until you see a rope swing to an island full of moss giants. dig near a jungle plant
1 Degrees 35 minutes South
7 Degrees 28 minutes East
Head to the jungle spiders spawn east of Yanille. Dig near a rock after the second bridge.
02 degrees 46 mins north
29 degrees 11 mins east
You have duel somebody in the duel arena and head into the obstacles arena. Dig near the corner of the "L" shaped wall
02 Degrees 50 Minutes North
06 Degrees 20 Minutes East
Dig on a tiny peninsula just South of Ardougne between the eastern daisies, and the willow tree
03 degrees 35 minutes South
13 degrees 35 minutes East
Take the glider to Karmja and cross the log. North of the nature altar there is a green spot full of trees, dig near the north east corner of the circle, near the most eastern tree.
03 degrees 45 minutes south
22 degrees 45 minutes east
In the Bedabin Encampment in the Shantey Desert, dig on the north side of the pond near a guarded tent.
04 Degrees 00 Minutes South
12 Degrees 46 Minutes east
Head to the mining area northwest of the nature altar
04 degrees 05 minutes south
04 degrees 24 minutes east
enter the cave on the south side in Feldips Hill and you'll enter an island full of orges, dig bewteen the spears and roots on the east side.
4 Degrees 13 minutes North
12 Degrees 45 minutes East
on Crandor island head to north east corner and dig near a bush.
04 degrees 16 minutes South
16 degrees 16 minutes East
Head to the karamja shipyard and dig next to a window between 2 bookshelves near the entrance. *Prepare for Saradomin wizard
05 Degrees 37 Minutes North
31 Degrees 15 Minutes East
Dig behind the Nature tree in Mort Myre swamp
05 Degrees 43 Minutes North
23 Degrees 05 Minutes East
Head to the cow pen between Lumbridge and Draynor. Head North until you see the small island and the farming patch on your mini map, dig by the river.
05 Degrees 50 Minutes South
10 Degrees 05 Minutes East
On Karamja dig in the
Southwest corner of the "building" on Cairn Isle
06 degrees 00 minutes south
21 degrees 48 minutes east
Head to Bandit camp and from there head West to the ocean. Dig between a catus and the shoreline west of the bar.
06 degrees 11 minutes south
15 degrees 07 minutes east
Head east of shilo village to the waterfall. Jump to the other side using the stones and head straight North. Dig pass the jungle plant between two trees
06 Degrees 31 Minutes North
01 Degrees 46 Minutes West
Head west outside of gnome stronghold until you reach 3 lakes. dig between the 2 most eastern lakes.
07 Degrees 5 Minutes north
30 Degrees 56 Minutes east
In mort myre swamp pass 2 fishing spots, Southof the following swamp next to a rotting tree
07 Degrees 33 Minutes North
15 Degrees 00 Minutes east
Head to the lady of the lake in taverley and dig on some leaves in the west
07 Degrees 43 Minutes South
12 Degrees 26 Minutes East
Right beside the small pool of water (on the east side of it), in the Kharazi Jungle
07 Degrees 33 Minutes north
15 Degrees 00 Minutes east
Near lady of the lake southeast of Taverley. Dig on top of a leaf
08 degrees 03 minutes north
31 minutes 16 degrees east
From the gates leading to Mort Myre swamp go south until you see the lake with the fishing symbols. Dig on top of a log inbetween that lake and the one above.
08 Degrees 05 Minutes South
15 Degrees 56 Minutes East
Dig 1 square north of the totem pole in the very south-east part of the Kharazi Jungle
08 Degrees 26 Minutes South
10 Degrees 28 Minutes South
follow the shores in Kharazi Jungle and head west. Dig near a corpse
08 Degrees 33 Minutes North
01 Degrees 39 Minutes west
Head southwest inside gnome stronghold, cross the bridge to the terrobird's pen exit the northern gate and dig on some bullrushes near the water.
09 Degrees 33 Minutes north
02 Degrees 15 Minutes east
head to the Baxtorian Falls dig next to the dead tree on the edge of the waterfall. *Bring rope*
9 Degrees 48 minutes North
17 Degrees 39 minutes North
On ice mountain, dig on the highest point between 2 trees in the middle.
11 Degrees 03 Minutes north
31 Degrees 20 Minutes east
Head toward the slayer building. From the gate head southeast, pass the gate. Dig 2 big roots down
11 Degrees 5 Minutes North
00 Degrees 45 Minutes west
Between two swamps northwest of the grand tree. It's where you find kingworms and frogs.
11 degrees 41 minutes north
14 degrees 58 minutes east
in the backyard of Burthorpe's pub dig near the middle of the area.
13 degrees 46 minutes north
21 degrees 01 minutes east
From the zammy monk to the abyss head straight North. you'll find in level 11 wild a bunch of bronze arrows. look for some grey mushrooms surrounded by dead trees
14 degrees 54 minutes North
09 degrees 13 minutes East
Near the Swaying tree north of Sinclair Mansion
16 Degrees 31 Minutes North
12 Degrees 54 Minutes East
Dig 3 steps away from some mushrooms near the sleeping troll, by Troll Stronghold.
16 Degrees 3 Minutes North
14 Degrees 7 Minutes East
head to Trollheim mountain and dig right above the cave entrance.
16 Degrees 07 Minutes North
22 Degrees 45 Minutes East
Dig 1 square east of a live tree in the Graveyard of Shadows. Level 20 Wild
06 degrees 31 minutes north
01 degrees 46 minutes west
Northern part of troll stronghold. Dig three steps west of the the troll Mushroom.
16 Degrees 43 minutes North
19 Degrees 13 minutes East
head to bandit camp and dig on the east between the lake and the broken wall
18 Degrees 50 Minutes North
20 Degrees 26 Minutes East
Go to hobgoblin mine level 31 wild and dig in between the 2 groups of iron rocks on the east side of the mine.
19 Degrees 00 Minutes North
27 Degrees 13 Minutes East
It's in a little half enclosed space by a wall that’s north-east of the Bone Yard, and south-east of Red Dragon Isle. Dig on the steel dagger. Level 32 Wild
19 Degrees 43 Minutes north
25 Degrees 07 Minutes east
The Chaos Dwarf area in the level 34 wild north of the bone yard until you see some chaos dwarves. You have to dig exactly in the middle of the 4 large, white rocks. *head west if you see poison spiders*
20 degrees 05 minutes north
21 degrees 52 minutes east
in level 36 wild, head to the moss giant west of red dragon isle.
21 Degrees 24 Minutes North
17Degrees 54 East
dig near the ladder near the lesser demon cage in the wild.
(this is the ladder that goes to KBD)
22 degrees 35 minutes north
19 degrees 18 minutes east
Head to the rune rocks at lvl 46 wild. Dig between them on the south side.
22 Degrees 45 Minutes north
26 Degrees 33 Minutes east
The greater demon ruins in level 47 wilderness, inside the building just northwest from a rock inside.
24 Degrees 56 Minutes North
22 Degrees 28 Minutes East
use Ardougne's teleport and slash the web, you'll see 3 small craters, dig between the west and the middle one.
25 Degrees 03 Minutes north
23 Degrees 32 Minutes east
The axe house in highest level wilderness. Dig 1 space west outside the northernmost door (gate).
24 Degrees 03 Minutes North
17 Degrees 05 Minutes East
At the very top of the wilderness almost by the diagonal fence on the north-west side of the wilderness agility arena. Level 56 Wild
24 Degrees 24 Minutes North
26 Degrees 24 Minutes east
head to the backyard of rouge's castle in the wild. Dig near 2 skeletons
24 Degrees 58 Minutes North
18 Degrees 43 Minutes East
Just 1 square west of the north door on the pirate’s hut. Level 56 Wild
25 Degrees 03 minutes North
23 Degrees 24 minutes East
West of the agility course in the wild. Head up and dig close to the fence.

Last edited by trekkie on October 6th, 2007, 8:39 am, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 5:20 pm 

Search clues
Search for some drawers in the upstairs of a house in Rimminton.Search the house with the range.
Search in the barbarian village helmet shopSearch the boxes in the helmet shop
Search the boxes in the house near the South entrance to varrockSearch the box in a grey building with a ladder icon next to the black arm gang's base
Search the drawers upstairs in the Falador shield shopSearch the drawers by the stairs
Search a crate near a cart in Port KhazardSearch the crate near the cart close to the trawler mini quest
Search the drawer on the first floor of a building over looking the Ardougne Market.Search upstairs of a house above the silk stall
Search the drawers in the upstairs of a house in catherbyUpstairs of the house north of the bank.
Search the drawers in Catherby's Archery shopSearch the drawers in the shop.
Search a drawer upstairs of houses in the east part of FaladorSearch the house east of the ladder to the mining guild.
Search in the drawers in the houses in Draynor.Search in the house north from where you started the vampire quest
Search the boxes in the goblin house near Lumbridge.Search the boxes in the little house just west of the river running trough Lumbridge with lots of goblins around
Search the crates in Draynor manor.the top room in Draynor manor, the room where the stairs are.
Search the drawer in Falador's chain mail shopSearch the drawer in the chain mail shop
Search for a crate on the ground floor of a house in seers' Village.Search the house where you see a water symbol.
Search the boxes in a shop in TaverleySearch the boxes in the two-handed sword shop
Search the boxes in one of the tents in Al KharidSearch the boxes in the tent near Ali Morrisane
Search the boxes in the goblin house near Lumbridge.Search the boxes in the little house just west of the river running trough Lumbridge with lots of goblins around
Search the crates in Draynor manor.the top room in Draynor manor, the room where the stairs are.
Search the crates in Draynor manor.The top room in Draynor manor, the room where the stairs are.
Search a drawer in TaverleySearch in the buliding south of the herblore shop.
Search the upstairs of houses in Seers' Village for some drawers.Search the drawer in the room with the spinning wheel

Last edited by trekkie on June 20th, 2007, 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 5:21 pm 

normal clues
46 is its number, it is burnt orange body, things with 8 crawl on it,
it has 3 mouths that can't eat and it has a blue eye hiding it's grave
head to level 46 wild. head to the spiders north of red dragon isle, dig on top of a sappire spawn.
Four blades I have
yet I draw no blood.
But I mash and turn
my victims to powder.
Search in my head,
search in my rafters,
Where my blades are louder.
search a crate in the windmil between draynor and lumbridge.
His head might be hollow, but the crates nearby are filled with surprises.Head to the Ruins of uzer and search the crates in the area
A bag belt only? He asked his balding brothers.Abbott Langley at the monastery next to edgeville
A town with a different sort of night life is your destination.Clothes shop in Canifis, Search the boxes.
Aggie I see lonely and southern I feel I am neither inside nor outside the house, yet no house would be completed without me your treasure waits beneath me.Head to Aggie in Draynor's village, dig near the window facing the bank. -->
It seems to have reached the end of the line, and its still empty.Head to Dwarven Mines and follow the tracks heading southeast. Keep walking until you get to the end that has the double mine cars and search the northern one for your reward.
Identify the back of this
over-acting brother.
(He's a long way from home.)
Talk to the monk in duel arena
I am the token of strongest love. My middle is empty, I have no begining or ending.My eye is red yet it fits like a glove. To to the place where money is lend. Dig by the gate to be my friend.Head down below in West Varrock's bank and dig by the gate
A great view- the rapid drying hides get splashed. check the box your say on.Head to the upstairs the house at Baxtorian Falls where you started the waterfall quest and Search the boxes -->
Dig near some giant mushrooms behind the Grand treehead to grand tree in gnome Stronghold and dig behind the smaller mushroom -->
Find a crate close to the monks that like to paaaarty!South of Ardougne where the monastery is in the East room -->
Generally speaking his nose is very bent.General Bentnoze in the goblin village north of Doric anvil -->
Go to the village being attacked by trolls. Search the drawers in one of the houses.Dunstans blacksmith in Burthorpe. -->
I am a token of the strongest love. My middle is empty, I have no beginning or end. My eye is red yet I can fit like a glove. Go to the place where money they lend. And dig by the gate to be my friendGo to the basement of the west bank of Varrock, and dig by the gate. -->
You will need to under cook to solve this one.Head to the basement of lumbridge castle and search a crate near the hole in the wall
If a man carried my burden he would break his back I am not rich but leave a silver trail behind me.talk to gerrant in port Sarim's fishing shop
'A bag belt only?' He asked his balding brothersTalk to Abbott Langley at the Monastery west of Edgeville.
In a town where the guards are armed with maces Search the upstairs rooms of the Public HouseSearch the drawers upstairs in the pub on the west side of the east Ardougne’s river. -->
In a town where wizards hang out Search upstairs of the large house to the north.Yanille first house by the North wall -->
Look for some locked drawers in the house opposite a workshop in a town where everyone has perfect vision.The drawers opposite of the anvils where elemental shield quest is done. -->
Look in the drawers upstairs in the houses in East Ardougne.It the in the bar in west Ardougne, south of the house where you start plague city, Search in the drawers just beside the stairs. -->
Must be full of railingsHead to the coal truck area, search a crate with an X near the building to start dwarf cannon quest. -->
My name is like a tree, yet it is spelt with a "g". come see the fur which is right near me.Talk to Wilough the child in Varrock near the fur stall. -->
My giant guardian below the market street would be fans of rock and roll, if only they could grab hold of it. dig near my green bubbles!Head to the North Moss giant in Varrock's sewers and dig near the cauldron. -->
Often examined by learners of what has passed, find me where words of wisdom speak volumes.Talk to an examiner at the Digsite -->
Read 'How to bread scorpions.' By O.W.Thathurt.Go to the second floor of the Sorcerer's Tower where you start the scorpion catcher quest, search the north bookshelves on the second floor. -->
'Small shoe.' Often found with rod on mushroom.The gnome trainer in the gnome agility arena. -->
The dead, red dragon looks down on this chest. He must really dig the view.at the dig site, head to the examiner's office and open a chest right under a red dragon's head trophy *note kill a barbarian in the bar for a key*
This crate is mine, all mine, even if it is in the middle of the desert.Head to the mining camp where you did Tourist Trap and search the crate next to the cart.
Snah? I feel all confused, like one of those cakes...talk to Hans at Lumbridge castle. -->
Surprising? I bet he is...talk to Sir Prysin in Varrock's castle -->
The keeper of Melzar's ...
Spare? Skeleton? Anar?
That would be Oziach who lives in the northwestern corner of Edgeville. -->
This aviator is at the peak of his profession.Talk to the gnome near the glider on white wolf mountain. -->
Read "How to breed scorpions" by O.W. Thathurt.Go to the second level of the Sorcerers' tower and search the northern bookcase.
The crate in the tower of the church is your next locationthe tower in east ardougne's church
The bear to my east snaps claws and tail. The rest to my west can slide and eat fish. The northern are silly and jump and wail. Dig by my fire and make a wish.In Ardougne's zoo dig by the torch in between the penguins and the scorpions.
You have all of the elements available to solve this clue. Fortunatly you do not have to go as far as to stand in a draft.Inside the elemental workshop search a crate north of the east anvil.
Probably filled with wizard socks.search the drawer in the basement of the wizard's tower. kill a wizard for a key.
Talk to the squire in the white knights' castle in FaladorTalk to the squire in Falador
Often examined by learners of what has passed, find me where words of wisdom speak volumes.talk to the examiner at the dig site
It seems the archer has lost more than their needles if you look close enough.Head to the ranging guild and search the haystack in the back.
When no weapons are at hand, now is the time to reflect in Saradomins name! Redemption draws closer.Head to Entrana and Search the drawer in the house with the glass pipe -->
There is no "worthier" lord.Talk to Lord Iorwerth in the elf camp
Mine was the strangest birth under the sun.
I left the crimson sack, yet life had not begun.
Entered the world yet seen by none.
Head to the volcano on Karmaja and dig on top of the red spider eggs
Covered in shadows, the center of the circle is where you will find the answer.Head to Mor'ton and dig in the center of the road, right below the general store.
You'll need to look for a town with a central fountain. Look for a locked chest in the town’s chapel.It's the chapel north of the museum in Varrock. -->
If a man carried my burden he would break his back I am not rich but leave silver in my track speak to the keeper of this trailtalk to the fishing shop keeper at port Sarim.
A great view - watch the rapidly drying hides get splashed. Check the box your say on.Go to the house on top of Baxtorian Falls. Search the box upstairs
Someone watching the fights in the Duel Arena is your next distination.Talk to Jeed
One of the sailors in port sarim is your destination.speak to Captain Tobias.

Last edited by trekkie on August 1st, 2007, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 5:22 pm 

test your knowledge
19^36859
How many flowers are there in the clearing below this platform?13
How many buildings are in the village?11
What is 57x89+23?5096
If x is 15 and y is 3, what is 3x + y?48
I have 16 kebabs, I eat one myself
and share the rest equally between 3 friends.
how many do they have each?
How many cannons in Lumbridge Castle?9
How many Banana Trees are there in the plantation?33
How many bookcases are there in the palace library?18
How many houses have a cross on the door?20
How many gnome players have red patches?6

Speak to
HajedyNorth of Brimhaven near a cart
HansHe's walking around Lumbridge castle
HazelmereHouse with green spiders East of Yanille
King BolrenThe King in Gnome stronghold.
Refereethe Ref in gnomeball, Northwest corner of gnome stronghold
Kangai MauBrimhaven, in the Shrimp and Parrot pub
StaffSinclair Mansion north of Seer Village
Squirein the White Knight's castle in Falador.
RoaverRoaver is in the bar of Canafis
UliziusThe monk in front of Mort Myre swamp
ZekeThe Scimitar Shop owner in Al Kharid
Citric Cellartalk to Heckel Funch in the grand tree near the bar.
bartenderTalk to the bartender of the Rusty Anchor in Port Sarim.
bartendetalk to the bartender in the Blue Moon Inn in Varrock.
ArheinArhein is the general store owner in Catherby

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear

Post subject:

inscriptions -->
clueanswer
Stand by your manKill a man
Don't forget to feed the chickensKill a chicken
It's a guard's lifeKill a guard
Beware the dogKill a dog
Shiver me timberskill a pirate
That darn *NAME* filched the keyKill *name*in the bar
Property of Clocktower MonasteryKill a monk in the monastery South of Ardougne
Property of Black HeatherKill Black Heather in bandit camp in the wild

emote clues
Blow a kiss between the tables in Shilo Village bank. Beware of double agents! equip a blue mystic hat, bone spear and rune body plate.blow a kiss and a lvl 108 NPC will attack you, after you have killed the first one wear the outfit and talk to URI for your reward

Maps

Heard toward the Necromancer building south of Ardougne. Dig about 3 spaces up from Bonafido.

Searth the southern crate in the south-west corner of the courtyard of the Dark Knights Fortress Lvl 14 Wild

In the north-west corner of a old broken down house thats near the beggining of the trail to the Underground Pass in West Ardougne

Squeeze through the fence on the north side of McGrubor Woods, and search the crate just south of the building.

near the lighthouse in Relleka.

Head to the goblin city near the observatory.

Varrock Lumberyard where you make planks for construction

in level 50 wild south west of the fire giant dungeon. you'll see 3 outcrops with lava in them, dig between the two most nothern ones.

South of Draynor village, dig near the tree

between the legend's entrance and the mining area

behind the choas altar north of the Observatory.
in Yanille behind the anvil building next to a tree

Head west from the champion's guild and dig two spaces from the tree

Northeast of Falador near the wall.

puzzles
When one does a level 3 clue, sometimes an NPC will ask you to solve a puzzle. here are the solutions

castle

tree

troll

Last edited by trekkie on August 1st, 2007, 10:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:

Where to get Treasure Trail Clues?

Level 1 Clues:
Reward: Low value

Examples:
Black armour - Normal, Trimmed and Gold Trimmed.
Berets - Blue, White and Black.
firelighter
Highwayman mask.
Wizard boots.
Book Pages - Zamorak Page 1,2,3 and 4. Saradomin Page 1,2,3 and 4. Guthix Page 1,2,3 and 4.

Some monsters that drop clues:
(combat level - name)
lvl 2 - Man < populare
lvl 2 - Mugger
lvl 2-5 - Goblin < populare
lvl 7 - Barbarian
lvl 9 - Female Barbarian
lvl 9 - Al-Kharid Warriors < populare
lvl 10 - Thug
lvl 14 - Rogues
lvl 16 - Thief
*also dropped by HAM members*

Level 2 Clues:
Reward: Average value

Examples:
Adamant (Addy) Armour - Normal, Trimmed and Gold Trimmed.
Headbands - Red, Black and Brown.
Wizard Boots.
firelighter
Ranger Boots.
Book Pages - Zamorak Page 1,2,3 and 4. Saradomin Page 1,2,3 and 4. Guthix Page 1,2,3 and 4.

(combat level - name)
lvl 20 and 21 - Guard < populare
lvl 32 Tribesman
lvl 53 - Jogres
lvl 57 - Ice Warrior
lvl 62 - Paladin
lvl 72 - Vampire

Level 3 Clues:
Reward: High value

Examples:
Rune armour - Normal, Trimmed, Gold Trimmed, Gilded, Zamorak, Saradomin, Guthix.
Robin Hood hat.
Cavalier hats - Black, Brown, Tan.
Pirate hat.
Blackhide Armour - Body and chaps (legs).
Magic bow - Short bow and Long bow.
Runes - Blood, Law etc.
firelighter
Fish - Sharks and Lobsters.
(combat level - name)
lvl 74 - Wolfwoman
lvl 83 - Green Dragon
lvl 92 - Greater Demon < populare to range
lvl 108 - Elf Warrior
lvl 111 - Blue Dragon < populare to range
lvl 122 - Hell Hound < populare to range
lvl 152 - Red Dragon
lvl 199 - Black Dragon
lvl 279 - King Black Dragon

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 9:40 pm 
Dragon Member

Corrections;

Popular isn't spell with an e.
You can also pickpocket level 1 clues from HAM members
Level 2 clues can be obtained from Honest Jimmy for 10k Po8

Level 3 Clue droppers
Dagganoth Prime and Supreme
Giant Sea snakes
Rock lobsters
Suqahs
Terror Dogs
Gargoyles
Ankou
Turoths
Wallasalki
Mummies
Nechyraels
Dagganoths (In waterbith dungeon)
Rocker Lobsters

Also a link to RSBANDB's world map might be useful, as it has the coordinate finder built in.
http://www.rsbandb.com/interactive_rune ... categories

Post subject: Re: Treasure Trails 2.0
PostPosted: January 1st, 2008, 8:43 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Skype Jay
RS Status: F2P
Heres one I got that wasn't in here.
Search the drawers beside the bed in the room with the spinning wheel on the second floor of Lumbridge Castle.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2008, 2:18 pm 

RS Name: Silverwiz9
Clan Name: RsbandbStaff
Anagram = PROFS LOSE WRONG PIE
Answer = Professor Onglewip, located at the magic tower to the south of Draynor Village.
Anagram = A ZEN SHE
Answer = Zenesha (owner of the armour store in Ardougne)
Anagram = HE DO POSE. IT IS CULTURRL, MK?
Answer = "Riki the Sculptors model" in Keldagrim.
Anagam = OR ZINC FUMES WARD
Answer = Wizard Frumscone (Yanille Wizard tower)

PostPosted: April 18th, 2008, 7:41 am 
Chat Moderator

Location: There's a place in the world where the sun won't shine, consumed of color and depth. I'm not there. ca
RS Name: Alex 43
Clan Name: Rsbandb! All the way!
I EAT ITS CHART HINTS DO U

This would be SHIRATTI THE CUSTODIAN, who resides in the temple in Nardah.

And, unbelievably, his castle puzzle box is actually a castle!

PostPosted: April 19th, 2008, 11:15 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Southrend
RS Status: Classic
Red Art Tans - Trader Stan on the Southern docks of Port Sarim.
An Paint Tonic - Captain Ninto in the Dwarven Passage under White Wolf Mountain

Correction on a riddle:

I am a token of the greatest love.
I have no beginning or end.
My eye is red, I can fit like a glove.
Go to the place where it's money they lend,
And dig by the gate to be my Friend.

Dig near the gate in the basement of the Varrock West bank.

Proud RSB&B Member #570 since 12/27/04
Proud RSB&B Mod since 7/24/05

PostPosted: April 20th, 2008, 12:41 pm 

RS Name: Silverwiz9
Clan Name: RsbandbStaff
Anagram = ME AM THE CALC
Answer = Cam the Camel (Near the Dueling Arena)

"You will need to wash the old ash off your spade when you dig here, but the only water nearby is stagnant" - Dig near the Stagnant Pool on Brain Death Isle (from Rum Deal)

"You don't need to go hopping mad - or take steps - to get to this treasure: just be totally shellfish." North of Barbarian Outpost near the jumping stones, dig on the shell on the ground.

PostPosted: April 21st, 2008, 7:32 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: tinyart49
Clan Name: Drunken Monkeys
umm i have a clue scroll that i got a year ago and i guess its new one now idk but its a anagram

red art tans

i cant find any help would be nice if i do find it ill post on here forsure