RS Status: P2P
helper: southrend
Requirements: Witch's House

Level 45 Farming
Level 52 Herblore
Level 58 Thieving
Level 59 Agility
Level 71 Woodcutting
Ability to defeat a level 138 cloud giant in combat.

Items needed: leather gloves ( can get in quest but speeds things up a tiny bit). 2 tarromin, 2 water-filled vial, woodcutting ax, armor, food, prayer pots (optional) falador teleport (optional).

1. Talk to Sylas in Taverley by the two-hander shop. He ask for two items a griffin feather and a dwarven helmet.

2. Head to white wolf mountain and follow the green path from Taverley, Grimgnash the griffin will be near the ladders.
Ask if it is the mighty griffin and it will complain that it cannot sleep and wants you to tell it a story (tell him the story in this order graveyard, skullrot, insane, grabbed hair, strangle, and ax). If you get the story wrong the griffin will not like it and deal damage, depends on your remaining hitpoints. After the story it will fall asleep, go grab a feather and head back to Sylas.

3. Go to the path toward the mind altar. There is a tower and on the east is a wall you can climb over and then talk into the pipe.
Then tell him that you plan to climb up and ask if there is anything in the room that can help him. He will then… let down his long beard.
He says that the princess is actually a witch but he does need you to free him, you agreed to talk to her.
4. The princess wants you to go to the witch's house and retrieve her pendant before you leave ask her for a spare key, head to the witch house where you got the ball.

5.Grab tarromin mixed with water, armor and leather gloves. Head downstairs and search the boxes for leather gloves, put them on and then go into room and grab the music sheet. Play the notes on the piano. Those that are upper/higher notes play in the middle those lower/low notes play on the left. EFEDCAEGA. After you played it search the compartment.

6. Mix tarromin with the ogleroots and drink one of the potions in the room with the mouse whole. Find your way around beware of the level 95 rats and get the pendant then return to the princess. She will free the dwarf and then return to the man to give him the helmet.

7. He will give the magic beans go south east and you’ll see an earth mound. Grab a seed dibber and the watering can. Plant the beans and water then which will suddenly turn into a beanstalk (who knew that would happen?). Image

8. Get ready to fight the giant and keep a woodcutting ax in your inventory.

After you defeat it collect the loot and return the golden goblin to Sylas. He wants you to chop the beanstalk down so grab the ax you tell yourself that's too thick so use the last shrink potion on it.
cool huh
then chop down the stalk but don't forget to yell timber.

9. Return to Sylas and he will give you the helmet and your reward. Congrats.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 4th, 2007, 10:10 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2007, 12:21 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Southrend
RS Status: Classic
I'm 105 combat and I thought the fight was pretty hard to do it with melee. When I brought my slayer dart with me it seemed a lot easier.

Proud RSB&B Member #570 since 12/27/04
Proud RSB&B Mod since 7/24/05

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2007, 1:40 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: LEWentworth
Clan Name: SCCM friends
He isn't bad I am 92 Just need to be careful to keep combat on him and keep prayer on. Also For the shrunken ogleroots you can get more by killing the experiments with the gnome if you go through the mouse hole then straight north then through the gate. you can kill them in case you really muck up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2007, 3:01 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Sparty Pants
What are the helmet's stats? If any.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2007, 9:54 pm 
Dragon Member

Lance wrote:
He isn't bad I am 92 Just need to be careful to keep combat on him and keep prayer on. Also For the shrunken ogleroots you can get more by killing the experiments with the gnome if you go through the mouse hole then straight north then through the gate. you can kill them in case you really muck up!

And you actually don't have to kill them. If you attack them and run away they start using ranged. And he throws shrunken ogleroots towards you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2007, 11:19 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
well for me i didn't need the helmet so i just alched it for 36k. nice cash

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 4th, 2007, 11:19 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2007, 2:16 am 
Dragon Member

I overheard something. You don't need to do the piano part. I'm not sure about this. But they said that they heard what the recipe was and they skipped the part where you get the recipe.