PostPosted: April 10th, 2007, 11:52 am 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
Requirements
Level 40 Firemaking
Level 50 Woodcutting
High level Agility would be an advantage
The Fremennik Trials

Items Needed: Axe, Spade, Tinderbox. Optional: Agility potions, six rope (speeds things up a little).
1. Talk to Olaf at the Fremennik hunting area. He needs you to give him some logs so he can make his family proud.

2. After talking to him head East and cut one log from the tree.

3. head back into the town and find Ingrid near the entrance near a well. Talk to Volf to give him the other artifact. He's near the sand pit. Keep the food that they gave you and then head back Olaf.

4. He will start complaining about the cold so light up his fireplace.

5. After you have the map head back to the tree and a few paces south. you'll end up digging a hole and fall down into a cave.

6. Head down the road and turn right at the fork. You'll run through a bunch of skeletons and end up at a door. you need to make a picture of skull and crossbones.

7. Go through the door and head into the bigger room and pick up six rope, two barrels and skill a skeleton for a key.

8. Now you need your hands free so unequip anything you are wielding. There are two gaps so use the barrels there and walk to the door. You could periodically fall so just walk back. When you get to the door look at your key and use it on the correct slot.

8. When you make it pass the walkway open the chest at the middle of the wreck and a level 100 monster will pop up.

9. He is rather weak and just kill him easily. Open the chest again and you have your reward.

*note* You can kill brine shrimp for a sword that works well under water. No idea what the parchment does yet. Will look into it.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: April 10th, 2007, 11:52 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 10th, 2007, 2:05 pm 
Steel Member

RS Name: Killa_Gio
RS Status: F2P
In the quest log it says you "must to be able to kill a level 100 Monster." I don't see that in the guide requirements... is there a reason for that? This is the first true Quest Guide I've looked at on RSBandB... so I'm unfamiliar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 10th, 2007, 3:11 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Status: P2P
*Brine rats

The brine rats drop the Brine Sabre which has +47 slash and +46 strength. It's special will probably be used in The Great Brain Robbery series.

The correct key slot is determined by the key shape at the end.

You need 6 free slots in your inventory to hold the reward.