Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'm here
PostPosted: May 7th, 2016, 9:24 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: YLee
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: The Empire of Zaros
Hello humans,

I don't like humans so I will imagine that you all are either cats or cabbages. I have played Runescape for several years off and on based upon what my internet and computers at the time have permitted. Within Runescape I am a very slow paced player. I am not very good at using manual skills in Runescape so I rely on revolution and a sustain action bar set-up. I am a rather poor player, but the extra money I do have I spend on collecting cabbages. I currently have about 200k of them in my bank. I have a lasting history in leadership positions within my current clan. Outside of Runescape the only other MMOs that I have played were Shin Megami Tensei Imagine prior to it being shut down, which was my first introduction to the modern style MMOs (action bar focused), more recently I spent a large period of time playing Tera bonding with one of my friends aswell as growing more accustomed to using action bar style combat. Outside of MMOs I have played several shooters religiously, clocking in 50-80 full days worth of play time on Reach where I achieved a high rank in a social gaming community and playing Destiny excessively. I have also played several survival building style games, Minecraft, 7 Days to Die and the like for a YouTube channel my roommates in college and I were working on. I play lower competitive Pokemon. I also play League regularly as well as Binding of Issac as a relaxation game. In highschool I was the treasurer, then secretary then VP of a gaming club run by the physics teacher known as the LAN club.

Outside of video games I have a job labeling bags at a fertilizer company as well as technically being the assistant manager at a gas station but I only have to work here for a few hours during the week and closing on Sunday nights, aswell as taking over any shifts that need coverage. I went to school for three and a half years majoring in Political Science and minoring in History with a specialization in Middle Eastern religion and culture. I completed a fifty page capstone paper on a comparison of the ways that the governments of the United States and Iran deal with and use religion to theorize a role that religion could play in running and uniting a country without creating tensions and divisions last December. My major and minor are completed and all that I am missing right now are general education requirements. I had to withdraw this last semester due to some personal issues and due to financial reasons have had to remain out of school for the next couple of semesters. I am very attached to the thought of my YouTube channel but have not been able to dedicate the time to it that it deserves. I read and write alot but the majority of my writings are fictitious or based around my idealistic and slightly anti-norm religion that only I and a few of my friends prescribe to that we call The Higher Faith of The Jones. I have a monotone voice and attitude about most things in life as I see them as work and feel that if you have to push yourself to do something unnecessary then it is probably better to just not bother... I guess I'm lazy in that regard.

Incase I haven't made it clear yet, I am a bit of an oddball. I also don't get alot of normal people things, certain implications in conversations go right over my head, I feel that some parts of human interactions don't need to be done or said, I just don't see the connections between certain actions and emotions. My friends describe me as heart-less, sociopathic, or not human because of this. I'm okay with the thought of not being human. Humans are weird. They work to give up their money to other humans, they carry out morning rituals infront of a picture of themselves, they deprive themselves of sleep. I prefer cats. Cats just do whatever, are very relaxed, and best of all LAZY. That's why to me you are all cats, or cabbages. Yes, cabbages are nice too. All hail our savior Brassica Prime.

Thanks for your time,
Wiley
IGN: Papst

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: May 7th, 2016, 9:24 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject: Re: I'm here
PostPosted: May 8th, 2016, 12:25 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Hello Ylee,

Very interesting introduction. But no worries, we don't mind oddballs around here. :)

Welcome to RSBandB and I hope you enjoy being a part of the community.

Duke Juker

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: May 8th, 2016, 3:42 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
Ylee wrote:
Incase I haven't made it clear yet, I am a bit of an oddball.

That's quite alright. Welcome to the forums.

Also nice to make the connection between Papst and Wiley when it comes to your podcast questions :).

PostPosted: June 5th, 2016, 6:26 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Santa Ends
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Welcome!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum Index » Welcoming Area » Welcoming Area » I'm here Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]