Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 567
PostPosted: May 16th, 2016, 7:04 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
We'll be having a guest with us this week to discuss all the Invention updates. Feel free to ask anything else you desire as well!

If you want to send an audio question here's how:
- Email questions@rsbandb.com (text questions can go here too)
- Phone 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), you can also send text messages here.
- You can also send us questions on Twitter by sending a DM to @rsbandb.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: May 16th, 2016, 7:04 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 567
PostPosted: May 17th, 2016, 3:47 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Undoer
Clan Name: Skill Society
Hi guys,

I've got some questions/discussion topics for you this week. But first I just want to correct something you've been discussing, A Friend's YouTube video about using Treasure Hunter to max an account in the shortest time possible. The video you discussed was just one in the series, he spent $4,400 (20,000 Keys) in that weekend/promotion. In total he actually used 50,000 keys and spent a whopping $11,000 to basically Max his account in 2 days played time. Link provided for your information https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCXjizaL7x8

So my question/discussion topic is following the same "account worth" trend. I have been playing Runescape on and off for over ten years, like most of us these days. After logging into my Adventures Log the other day I found out I have 170 DAYS played (rounded up), that's an insane 4080 hours!! So that got my thinking, how much would that convert to if I was being paid for all that time instead. After researching the median hourly rates for Australia ($30.36), America ($19.75), and Canada ($26.47). I multiplied the hourly rates by my hours played... The results were disturbing to say the least, my account is worth; $123,868.80 Australian, $80,702.40 American, $107,997.60 Canadian "time-wise". Do you find this as disturbing as I do? How much are your accounts worth "time-wise"?

Also a tech question, I'm looking into getting a new mobile phone (on contract). Any suggestions? What do you guys have?

Thanks for the great Podcast,
Undoer.

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 567
PostPosted: May 19th, 2016, 3:59 pm 
Mithril Member

RS Name: Mr Bistro
Dear Hosts,

Reading through the new Dev blog for the eastern lands, what is your opinion on the closed economy idea? Personally I have mixed feelings about it but am happy for the most part. It's a new take on the ever growing item count in game and could easily be changed over to the main economy if it doesn't pan out.
Thanks,
Mr. Bistro