Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 442
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 3:47 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
We may have a special guest on this weeks show. Phrase your questions accordingly!

Remember we also like audio questions, you can send them into us by:
- Emailing them to questions@rsbandb.com
- Leaving them on Skype: rsbandbupdate
- Or phoning them into 571-572-2632.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 3:47 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 442
PostPosted: December 6th, 2013, 4:35 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: morumska
RS Status: Retired
ello shane temple trekkie and special guest host

i was wondering the other day how do servers work for runescape? obliviously they are designed to run 24/7 , but when they update the code for updates dont they need some sort of maintenance ( ie shut down , let it chill down for an hour)?

with the premier membership back for another year this time round i am not sure if i should buy it again. as i havent really fully played the 12 months i bought last time ( i think i only played 9-8 months of the game). would it be better to see it as a get decent price for mems or should i just pay for the months i would play assuming i play the same amount next year.

also i need some help with leveling range , i am lv 86 which makes me stuck at a werid high lv no weapons which are decent to use. i dont have chaotics nor the tokkens for it, zartye bow a bit too pricey and price isnt stable as i might lose money in the long run with it, anit the best pvmer for that QBD BOSS bow, which makes me stuck with the crytsal bow . any pointers to help me out ?

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 442
PostPosted: December 6th, 2013, 5:01 am 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Pyrnassius
RS Status: P2P
Hello Shane, Trekkie and special guest who may be on

With Christmas almost upon us, Jagex have introduced Christmas trees and snow into the game again at various cities around Geilinor. Personally, I like the idea of different seasons in the game. What do you think? Would you like to see more seasonal changes introduced into the game, or do you think they should just stick to doing it in December? I'd like to see fallen leaves in Autumn (or Fall as Americans call it) and perhaps baby animals and flowers in Spring. It would probably take a bit of effort for the developers for what would essentially be cosmetic only, but it would be interesting to see. Pre congratulations on 90 Divination too, Shane... I know you aren't far off it. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question and happy Runescaping!

Pyrn