Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 375
PostPosted: August 20th, 2012, 1:47 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
Post your questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 375. The more questions we get, the happier Shane gets.
You do want Shane to be happy right??

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 20th, 2012, 1:47 pm 

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 375
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2012, 7:15 am 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Pyrnassius
Hi Guys

Just finished listening to last weeks episode... another job well done. It was great to hear Uncle Dano on. First, I will address something he said about the Skill of the Month this month. Thanks for the offer of the 1000 Rocktails, but you can save them for a rainy day. Earning them yourself is half the fun! I will continue to fish and raise my XP and hopefully make the competition a little interesting. I am not one to just sit and grind it out hour after hour, however. I like to do a bit of everything and I do want to complete my last 2 quests in the next few weeks. I have 2 questions for the panel today. First, Uncle Dano commented that he puts all his lamps and penguin points etc on fishing this month. I prefer to use mine on tasks that either cost a lot of money, or that I just find boring. What do you guys do? I know it makes sense to put it on the SKOTM to be competitive, but I feel a skill like fishing, where you can make a bit of money, is a waste to use them on.
I also accept Uncle Dano's friendly challenge to keep up with him for the rest of the month. It will keep things interesting.

Second question is, what do you think would be a good first 99 skill? I know Shane will say farming, but I'd like to hear everyone elses' opinion. I am aiming to get all my skills to 90 before I aim for any 99's but I am not sure what I'd like to concentrate on.

Thanks for the great podcast week after week and I am still waiting for a Dungeoneering focus!!!

Happy Runescaping to all

Pyrnassius

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 375
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2012, 3:05 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest
trekkie wrote:
You do want Shane to be happy right??

Dear hosts,

Are there any areas of Runescape do you think should be more accessible by teleport, gnome glider, etc.?

After finishing quests, I tend to hold onto my SoF spins. Should I do this in hopes of better available rewards later on or just use them now?

There are lots of ways to get seeds, but the most realistic and obvious way has never been put in the game by Jagex. Should Jagex make is so that you can receive seeds back from the things you farm in addition to whatever they yield?

Duke Juker

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy