Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 364
PostPosted: June 4th, 2012, 5:07 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
Shwa! Shwa! Shwa! will be with us this week. Show is being recorded Friday.

Remember to state in your question if you want your question to count towards our anniversary get on the show contest.

Audio questions can go to the usual place: questions@rsbandb.com
Or leave a voicemail on Skype: rsbandbupdate
Or phone them in to 571-572-2632

Also, read the FAQ.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 4th, 2012, 5:07 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 364
PostPosted: June 4th, 2012, 6:38 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Comp Sci
Clan Name: W48 Stalkers
Dear Shwaflcopter and associates,

Two questions this week.

First, what games have you been looking forward to this year? If they've already come out, did they deliver?

Second, given the recent updates to Runecrafting and Firemaking, do you foresee any updates to older skills such as Fishing, Smithing, and Crafting? If so, how do you think they will be implemented?

Cheers,
Stone.

PostPosted: June 7th, 2012, 1:34 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: jonny great
RS Status: F2P
Hello Shane. M4cB3nn3tt here. This actually stands for Mac Bennett by the way. What was your first 99 and why did you choose for this to be your first 99? Also do you believe in grinding? I personally think that if you want to get a 99 that it should be one that you enjoy not one that you push yourself at non-stop to get. Thank you guys :)

PostPosted: June 7th, 2012, 9:33 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: DarkAbyss757
RS Status: F2P
Dear Shane, Trekkie, and Shwa.
Have you been watching the live coverage of E3? If so, what were you looking forward to? If it has already been shown,
did it live up to your expectations? Has anything been shown that you are now excited for? I personally am greatly looking forward to Assassins Creed III, but I felt the Sony portion of the show fell a bit flat.
Also, I would love to be entered into the get on the show contest!

Thanks,
DarkAbyss.

PostPosted: June 7th, 2012, 2:14 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Dear hosts,

Runescape question: I just got a membership for the next three months (yes it finally happened). Currently I'm chopping ivy to 83 so I can do the Jadinko lair for 99 firemaking. After firemaking, what skill or skills do you think I should work on or what things should I do? I'm already planning on doing as many quests as I possibly can.

Tech question: What do you each think will be the next biggest development in regards to the internet (specifically a website providing a service, but whatever you think about the question is fine)?

Gaming question: Ignore any fan boy instincts you may have with this question. Do you see another console war coming about with Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo soon? If so and in all seriousness, who do you think will come out with the best overall console (all details and features considered)?

Random question: If you could go forward or back in time, when in time would you like to go?

Not sure if I can or should ask to be on the anniversary show seeing as I'm staff and have opportunities to be on otherwise.

Insincerely,
Duke Juker

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy