Forum rules

• Post lots of detail. Things that should be posted include: time (UTC based is best), date, place, world, and most importantly, what will be happening.
  • Send a PM to Mike or Shane if you would like your event to be added to the forums upcoming events notification.
  • All events must be posted 48 hours (2 days) in advance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Alex 43's Level 99 Party
PostPosted: April 16th, 2016, 11:39 pm 
Chat Moderator

Location: There's a place in the world where the sun won't shine, consumed of color and depth. I'm not there. ca
RS Name: Alex 43
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Rsbandb! All the way!
Heyo!

Alright. I'm planning to get level 99 next week on Saturday, April 23, at about 8:00PM MNT. It is a bit late for some, I know, but as avid Runescape players, I'm sure the majority of you wouldn't mind taking a few minutes out to watch me get level 99.

Now, as it happens, I have a bit of a schtick when I get a level 99, in that I do it in the most strangest areas one would conceive getting level 99 in a skill. For example, I got level 99 construction in the mud pool in Oo'glog, as well as level 99 hitpoints in the Underground Pass. And so on. For this level 99, I'm still thinking of a suitable location, but as a word of warning, quest locations may or may not be included. More than likely I'll just end up getting it in between Vindicta rounds. If anyone has any suggestions on some really strange places to get this particular level 99, I'm all ears.

Hope to see y'all there!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: April 16th, 2016, 11:39 pm 
Chat Moderator