Forum rules

• Post lots of detail. Things that should be posted include: time (UTC based is best), date, place, world, and most importantly, what will be happening.
  • Send a PM to Mike or Shane if you would like your event to be added to the forums upcoming events notification.
  • All events must be posted 48 hours (2 days) in advance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: looking for groups
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2015, 11:48 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Hollowheart
RS Status: P2P
Hello all,

I recently finished maxing after 10 years , and am looking to get my completionist cape. I have been doing pretty much everything solo as my friends that played quit long ago. I am dwindling down my comp cape requirements, but keep running into reqs that require multiple players, or are extremely grindy to complete solo.

I have found ways around multiple players for most things like dungeoneering, but don't know what to do for what I have left. I have tried the grouping system which is a huge fail, and googling for specific friends chats, but for boss kills you need to be experienced and/or t90 gear.

I am wondering if there is anything you guys can suggest to complete these reqs, these are the multiplayer things I need to do:

Boss kills for title
nex
vorago
kalphite king

All tasks completed
1800 kills and 25 minutes for rumble mode

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2015, 11:48 pm 
Bronze Member

Post subject: Re: looking for groups
PostPosted: February 24th, 2015, 8:20 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Its Arceus
RS Status: F2P
Unfortunately it can be kind of difficult to get into a team since people can be quite elitist and unforgiving when it comes to people making mistakes. I have a friend who does/did KK mass though - may I pass on your name to him and ask if he has any suggestions? I don't think he quite does Nex or Vorago but who knows, you might be able to get a group sometime.