Forum rules

• Post lots of detail. Things that should be posted include: time (UTC based is best), date, place, world, and most importantly, what will be happening.
  • Send a PM to Mike or Shane if you would like your event to be added to the forums upcoming events notification.
  • All events must be posted 48 hours (2 days) in advance.

Post subject: What do you want to see in our events?
PostPosted: September 20th, 2014, 11:59 am 

RS Name: Lord Earth
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Hi everyone!

I'm glad to say that our first two RuneScape events were very, very successful!

We'd obviously like to keep that trend up, so we want to know what YOU guys want!

What sort of events would you come to?

Also, there has been some discussion about starting up some Xbox events again. Would anyone be interested in that?

Thanks, y'all!

PS: We'll also be returning to Castle Wars on the 27th. Look for a post about that later this week.

Global Moderator since August 25, 2014 18:30:29

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: September 20th, 2014, 11:59 am 

Post subject: Re: What do you want to see in our events?
PostPosted: September 20th, 2014, 2:24 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Its Arceus
RS Status: F2P
Are you open to F2P stuff? Are most of your members already in clans? Could we potentially do an activity together: Clan Wars, Fist of Guthix, skilling (i.e. Runespan, Artisan Workshop), etc.? These are the kind of events we usually run in our clan. We have maybe 10-15 unique people show up during the course of an hour during the more successful/popular events. I host most of them and set a schedule well in advance, so we would be happy to have more people join us sometime. If any of this appeals to you feel free to PM and maybe work out the details for something, say October?

PostPosted: September 20th, 2014, 7:41 pm 

RS Name: Lord Earth
Arceus wrote:
Are you open to F2P stuff? Are most of your members already in clans? Could we potentially do an activity together: Clan Wars, Fist of Guthix, skilling (i.e. Runespan, Artisan Workshop), etc.? These are the kind of events we usually run in our clan. We have maybe 10-15 unique people show up during the course of an hour during the more successful/popular events. I host most of them and set a schedule well in advance, so we would be happy to have more people join us sometime. If any of this appeals to you feel free to PM and maybe work out the details for something, say October?

Write me up a proposal and PM it to me and we'll work from there.

We're already partnered with the RuneScape Wiki and Clan Quest. Reaching out to the community is part of the job :)

Global Moderator since August 25, 2014 18:30:29

PostPosted: September 21st, 2014, 7:27 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Magicking
Arceus wrote:

I'm not opposed to F2P events at all. I think it would be interesting to see what kind of a turnout we could get with that, perhaps we could have some unique events that we would be able to do in F2P. I'll look into possibilities as well.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2014, 1:31 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: itally4life
RS Status: Classic
Xbox events!!

Cooper wrote:
mining? all people do is powermine anyway, no money in it. with the exception of italy4lyfe (italy4nolifemining)